Silver Ring Returned To Its Owner!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Well after being happy because I just found that 14k gold diamond ring, I cam across a silver ring like 30 mins later... I was like cool! But After I found this beautiful heart silver ring at the beach maybe like 30 minutes later I get flagged down by some guy.. Hes asked me if I came across a silver ring and described it to me to the T!!! I checked my bag and what do you know, it was there ring! He said his daughter had lost it yesterday and was really upset.. When he showed her the ring she was jumping for joy!! She said the ring means so much to her and thought she would never see it again! It was a good feeling to have found the owner. They Thanked me and handed me a $20 bill! I didn't want it but he insisted.... So I took it. I also had her take a pic of the silver ring I found and also her and I took a pic together.

Attachments

• silver3.jpg
    silver3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 280
  • silver2.jpg
    silver2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
awesome! ahhaha the dad, I'm assuming the dad, in the background is great. You look like a beach terminator with that crazy md of yours.

Congrats! Here's an improved version of your photo.

Thanks man!!! Much better now!!

Actually IDK who the guy in the background was as the father was the one taking the picture.. I think the other guy was checking out her butt. :D

You guys are funny! She was a hottie! But all I could do was look! and keep looking..... :D But thats it..

good for you! if i was single i woulda refused the 20, and got a phone number intead hehe

You'd have gotten her number from her father? Not so sure I could pull that one off myself but if you're that smooth, go for it!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom