Second Class Ring to be Returned to Owner

johnnygood

Haven't posted in a while, I've had a kind of dry spell as far as gold is concerned.
Last Sunday I was hunting a local beach and after about 3 1/2 hours of pulling nothing but clad and junk, I came across a nice 14K gold class ring:cool12::cool12::cool12:.
I found the girl's name engraved inside the ring and was able to find her in Facebook. I was pretty sure it was her ring since her page included a picture of the exact beach where I found the ring.
Sent her a message indicating that I had found something of hers with her name inside and wanted to return it. She responded by telling me she had lost her class ring at the beach and went on to descibe the ring in detail.
We have plans to have her pick up the ring where I work. Hope this is the start of a nice gold streak for me.
P1010719.jpg

Good job on the return. When you have a chance to touch someones life like that it is a special thing. I returned a 1964 class ring to a lady last month that she lost in our lake in 1964 at he senior party. She was thrilled and has a story to share with her kids. And it you believe in Karma, I found a 14K neckless a few days later worth over $1400! So good luck your next time out, Jim

Remember we all like to see pictures of returns and pretty smiles.

Back
Top Bottom