I hate this rain!

Treasurekidd

Elite Member
There's nothing I hate more than to wake up on Sat morning to rain. I stuck it out, and hit a schoolyard between the downpours this morning, taking a whopping $1.66 in clad. I think I'd rather have cold and snow than this rain. No pics, everyone's seen clad before. Hope the rest of you did better today!

Sorry to hear it TK. I mowed my yard this morning. It's warm and sunny here. Thinking about going out and detecting another part of that 1880's trading post later today. Wish me luck!

Hey TK, like OD, the weather here has been great. At least with a plastic bag you can go out and hunt. A friend of mine just drove 600 miles to go to a star party in Penn. Guess what, it rained. Can't see very many stars through the clouds eh. :lol:

Plenty of rain here in eastern N.C. too ; but the worst part comes after the rain...got eaten alive Tue. afternoon by midget mosquitos..called it quits after a couple of hours and was toying with the idea of heading to the E.R. for a transfusion..I'll take the freezing cold and howling wind anytime...HH Roadrunner_426

Raining here in New Hampshire as well, I'm going out tomorrow no matter what. Bet we haven't had a weeks worth of good weather since snow melted.

DirtDigger (New Hampshire)

I manage to sneak out between cloud bursts today down to my local park and found $0.76 in clad, a token, a set of house keys, and this little pewter lapel pin.
heheheheh (dirty laugh)

HH
PocketChange

Attachments

• lapel_pin.JPG
    lapel_pin.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 120
Back
Top Bottom