Are they just messing with me

rustynail1

Forum Supporter
Hey guys,gals
boys and girls,
I was just wondering if anyone else has had similar incounters as I have or is it just a figment of my imagination, Living in southern Nevada I spend alot of time scanning mostly parks and ball feilds I guess you would say I'm a coin shooter , Well while visiting these parks it seems as though every so often when there's a maintanace worker in the area that I'm scanning it just so happens to be where the sprinklers come on. IS IT JUST ME OR ARE THEY MESSING WITH ME. :grin:

hahaha
havent had that happen but i would suspect they are messing with ya. next time wear a raincoat and see what happens.

Reminds me of the forth of July fireworks display two years ago. We were parked in the parking lot by one of the real estate offices in town waiting for the display to start. Two women with lounge chairs set them up right in front of our car on the grassy strip by the road. They no more than got settled in when the sprinkler positioned right under one of the chairs went off, and I had a ring side seat to the whole event. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rusty, you have no idea just how funny that was. Mine was not the only car parked there. The sound of all those horns going off was deafening :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom