Two ladies in the shade.

trobaughokc

These two ladies where found within inches of each other underneath a slide. Not at the bottom of the slide, but underneath it.

If you are gonna dig up clad, then doing it $1 at a time is the way to do it. :lol:

Believe it or not, they are not all that easy to find as not many are in circulation.

There is this beach I go to where finding an SBA or a SAC is a frequent ocurrence. For a long time I wondered why so many where found there. Then I had ocassion to park on the street, where you have to feed the meter. I needed change, so I went to a nearby bill changing machine. Guess what?

You put $1/$5/$10/$20 bills and out came a bunch of SACs or SBAs. :lol:
Mystery solved.

Troba (hope you don't mind me shortening up your nom de plume. I can't type it without making errors), Hoser,

Yep, the POst Office vending machines here also dispense these. But they are still unusual finds. I guess most people don't like carrying (and therefore losing) them. The beach I was writing about is unusual in that I find them there frequently. Guess that a drop in sand is an instant loss and they need a handfull to feed the parking meters.

"If you are gonna dig up clad, then doing it $1 at a time is the way to do it."
You got that right Rudy :yes:
BTW, Nice going on finding the dollars Bob :yes:

Back
Top Bottom