Out Coin-shooting In Some Bare, Soft Grass

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
The temps have been in the 50's the last couple of days, which has melted some snow in areas where there is grass in the summer. It's nice to get some dirt under my fingernails instead of snow in my boots. Here are the goods for the day. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0863.jpg
    DSC_0863.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 376
How does that new pinpointer work? I'm guessing it does not false yet. I have one on order. How long did it take to get yours?

Nice loot there, and yes how is the carrot performing
a lot of people are saying they false but I have three pointers
And none of mine have falsed but mates have and shown me.
Will be interesting to see.
EM

Isn't the point of going deeper the detectors job and showing the dead on spot the pinpointers? I understand the AT pinpointer is supposed to stop falling issues but why would you want it to go deeper? Don't mean to grab the thread but the post caught my attention is all.

Isn't the point of going deeper the detectors job and showing the dead on spot the pinpointers? I understand the AT pinpointer is supposed to stop falling issues but why would you want it to go deeper? Don't mean to grab the thread but the post caught my attention is all.

I agree.....but the mentality of metal detecting has always been "if it's deeper, it's better" so manufacturer's tend to design and market to satisfy the masses.

Back
Top Bottom