• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Todays finds brings SILVER;)

FrankieOwls

Elite Member
Whats up dudes and dudetts,

Finally got to get out again today and did happen to find a couple of neat finds today
Here is a normal good day of finds that I tend to get but this time a really cool button with a nice motif
A buckle, 2 Buttons, One coin I cant make out. Its zinc and in pretty bad shape but thats normal with them Zincers..:no: Here is a pic of that coool button, I am still trying to get a date on this guy.. i would say from experience its about 18-19th century
web.jpg

And here is the BEAUTY, First signal of the day and out pops this babe..

web.jpg

A silver pendant with great detail... Unfortunatly she was attacked by the farmer and has a nice scar but she survived and now I saved her :D
here is the back with the nice scar...check out the engraving on the back also XVII Now I dont know if thats indicating the century which I doubt but pretty cool. I am still trying to get an ID on the date..

web.jpg

This is what we wait for ... this just put my addiction way up to level 10. That feeling just pulling that chick out of the ground was better than eating a nice 12 Ounce New York Strip Steak and some cola:grin:
Some person wore this one day and this thing has some history, I just hope its a little older than I think..
Here are some more pics enjoy and let this be a good luck for all of you here:cool:
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Hi Frankie!!!
Whow, neat finds! The brooch is marvelous! In case there's no silver hallmark on it, the manufacturing date would be before 1870.
I agree with silversmith45: Probably a present for her (sweet) seventeenth birthday. :-)
Can you still smell her perfume...! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom