Lost diamond stud in minneapolis

Geojanet

Praying someone can help me look for a lost diamond stud on a short running area less than a mile. I took the dog for a short jog leaving out my front door, into Theodore worth park, crossing the park way, along a paved path and back home. Needle in the hay stack but I would hate myself if I didn’t try.... [email protected]

Thats a tough one there Janet!

Your only hope is if you have a match to the lost one so a guy could set up his rig on that specific signal, and really enjoys about an impossible challenge..if you are offering a pretty substantial reward or at least a good faith payment for trying, that would help.......You would want the other earring and have any potential 'contractor' show he can hit it..

We have all chased these kinds of efforts, only to find the item in a place way outside the supposed 'lost' area...are you 100% SURE you lost it on that path? If you are not, then theres really no hope from any of us... its completely lost...

It would be different if it was a ring, but a little stud earring is a whole 'nother monster to find for our limited capabilities on a mile stretch....it would be super hard to find it in even in a 10x10 sand area...

Although, a guy might go out at night with a black light flashlight of some sort and hope to spot the diamond irridescent glow....a diamond will glow blue under that light source...

Thats a tough one there Janet!

Your only hope is if you have a match to the lost one so a guy could set up his rig on that specific signal, and really enjoys about an impossible challenge..if you are offering a pretty substantial reward or at least a good faith payment for trying, that would help.......You would want the other earring and have any potential 'contractor' show he can hit it..

We have all chased these kinds of efforts, only to find the item in a place way outside the supposed 'lost' area...are you 100% SURE you lost it on that path? If you are not, then theres really no hope from any of us... its completely lost...

It would be different if it was a ring, but a little stud earring is a whole 'nother monster to find for our limited capabilities on a mile stretch....it would be super hard to find it in even in a 10x10 sand area...

Although, a guy might go out at night with a black light flashlight of some sort and hope to spot the diamond irridescent glow....a diamond will glow blue under that light source...

Good points mud, also I might add that almost every machine made struggles with tiny signals like an earring stud. I think in the 6-7 years I've been at this, I've only found a couple... I hope you find it!!!

A lady came up to me in a park one time and had lost a monster diamond stud with a dainty gold setting. My CTX didn't make a peep going over the other one.

A lady came up to me in a park one time and had lost a monster diamond stud with a dainty gold setting. My CTX didn't make a peep going over the other one.

I had the same thing happen to my at the beach. A young man lost a 1/2 c stud in the sand. I put the other stud down on a towel to get a reading and the at pro didnt see it.

Back
Top Bottom