Lost Wedding Set Tybee Island, GA

lauren511

A year ago, I lost my wedding set. It was a rather large ring with a engagment ring and two wedding bands on each side of the engagment ring. The weddings bands are attached to the engagement ring. I posted last year and wanted to see if anyone found my ring and would be so kind as to let me know. I lost it to the right of the pier on Tybee and would be so blessed to have this returned. Please let me know if you know of anyone that found it. Thank you so very much!

Tybee gets hit hard and being it a year later I think it will be very doubtful if it get returned. It may have been found and sold for scrap.

Lost Engagement Ring/Wedding Band Set

I lost my engagement ring with two weddings bands attached to it on both sides of the engagement ring a few years ago. I lost in on Tybee Island in Georgia in the water when the tide was high. Any insight or information would be so greatly appreciated. I would glady give a reward for this since it was my first wedding ring set and meant so much to me. Thanks!

Lost Wedding Ring Set

I lost my engagement ring with two weddings bands attached to it on both sides of the engagement ring a few years ago. I lost in on Tybee Island in Georgia in the water when the tide was high. Any insight or information would be so greatly appreciated.

Ring set

Well a few years ago is a long time for a ring to be in the ocean. Could be buried still, or someone could of found it already. I'm not much help. Hard to tell. I know there's members on here from that area. There is a lost and found on this forum also for lost items . Good luck.

im sorry to say but thats a long time ago. someone might have found it and even if they didnt it could be moved far away from where you lost it

Back
Top Bottom