im actually looking for a metal detecting enthusiast in Lexington, KY

holli_joy

My name is holli, and i live in lexington ky, im having a hard time navigating this site, so i hope im posting this cry for help in the right "forum"? So here is my story. . .i go down to wellington dog park daily by Lexington Christian Academy and yesterday, around 9pm i lost my audi key (similar to a Mercedes key, not on a ring) in knee high grass..its dark so i decide it might benefit me more to go back and search in the am. When i get there they have already started mowing. . .am i sol or could somebody please help me! ( obviously there will be a hefty reward) email [email protected] if there is anything anyone can do to help!

Thank you

Holli

She posted her lost keys on Lost My Stuff and the report went out to our Volunteers. Hopefully we'll have someone near her and available!

braveheart

My name is holli, and i live in lexington ky, im having a hard time navigating this site, so i hope im posting this cry for help in the right "forum"? So here is my story. . .i go down to wellington dog park daily by Lexington Christian Academy and yesterday, around 9pm i lost my audi key (similar to a Mercedes key, not on a ring) in knee high grass..its dark so i decide it might benefit me more to go back and search in the am. When i get there they have already started mowing. . .am i sol or could somebody please help me! ( obviously there will be a hefty reward) email [email protected] if there is anything anyone can do to help!
Thank you

Holli
I think I can help her with this!

looking for help in KY!

I signed up here earlier today and posted a message somewhere, not sure if it was the right place. I need help in Lexington, KY! (I messaged Braveheart but the last activity on that account was in October, 2012.)

Message below copied and pasted from the thread I started:

I'm not a metal detector, but I'm hoping to find one located near Central Kentucky (I'm in Lexington) -- my darling (?) dog JR has taken and hidden an earring of great sentimental value. There may not be enough metal (gold) in the earring to get a good read on it and I'm feeling pretty hopeless but after four nights of lost sleep, I'm not ready to give up.

I suspect the earring is outside in my back yard, and I'm almost to the point where I may go out there on my hands and knees and go through it inch by inch, but it's not a small yard and there are a lot of leaves, branches, etc. If anyone knows of someone in the area, I'd really appreciate any info

Thank you SO much.

Frances

Have the detectorist check the yard....... and check the DOG! Yes, you *can* find metal that's been swallowed.

Also check the 'recycled dogfood' JR has returned to the environment. The earring might've already made the transit.

Dogs are *very* oral critters, and also very VERY scent-oriented. The earring , if recently worn, would've carried your scent and JR might've ingested it.

Good luck.

SageGrouse
Owner of two dogs

Back
Top Bottom