LOST Ring and Necklace - Destin Fla!!

robby4570

Elite Member
I was out MD'ing on the beach at Whale's Tail in Destin Fl the other day and this frantic kid (~ 13 yr old) comes up asking if I found his lost necklace with his dad's gold ring on it. I had not and he showed me where he thought he lost it at. He was a bit vague on it and the area was a bit large but I spent my remaining couple hours working that area. LOTS of pull tabs/pop tops but no ring on a necklace.:( The kid gave me his number in case I happened to find it. So all of you guys in the Destin area, if you feel like hitting Whale's Tail and looking for this lost item, here's a Google Earth shot of the area marked up for better reference. If you are familiar with the area, this should make sense to you. Don't just concentrate on the yellow search area, remember, the kid was a bit vague...

* I also notified fogcity with lostmystuff.net in case he can help *

Thanks y'all!

Attachments

• Whale's Tail.jpg
    Whale's Tail.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,000
I've telephoned the boy to speak with he & his parents about the necklace/ring they lost. I'll update this thread when I hear something from them...

I've telephoned the boy to speak with he & his parents about the necklace/ring they lost. I'll update this thread when I hear something from them...

No reply yet? Wow, I'm stunned! As frantic as he seemed...maybe they are traveling and will reply when they get home.

Well... I called twice & got voice mail both times. If he or his dad calls back perhaps we'll be able to help them. If not, who knows -- maybe they already recovered it?

Well... I called twice & got voice mail both times. If he or his dad calls back perhaps we'll be able to help them. If not, who knows -- maybe they already recovered it?

Could be... oh well, at least we tried.

Back
Top Bottom