HELP (Please) in Miami Beach

Needhelpinmiami

Hi All,

I've just lost my wedding band on a beach in Miami Beach yesterday 21 Apr and I'm looking to hire someone with a metal detector to help me find it ASAP.

I dropped it in the surf at high tide into the water about 5-10 feet at a water depth of not more than 1 foot. At low tide likely is accessible in the dry. I know within about 10 sq ft where it was dropped.

I would like to ask you if you could lend me a hand please?

PLEASE PM me if you or you know someone that might be available to help me and my wife. (I've already PM'd floridabill and chuckinmiami13)

Would you be available to help me please. The ring is of great sentimental value to us.

It goes without saying I am certainly willing to pay a fee for your help.

Low tide today is about 1:30p in Miami Beach.

VERY MUCH APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU OR A FRIEND CAN OFFER!

Michael

sorry to say I wont be heading to Miami until this coming weekend, but I sent this message to Chuck also. that was before I saw this post. After I got your pm I also sent it to another great guy that hunts there. Hope they can help you out ....

Hi Floridabill,

Received a call from Steve of 'finders'. Very nice guy. He's going to lend a hand with the search.

Going to keep my fingers crossed.

I'll write a follow-up once we've given it a try.

thanks for the help
M.

Thanks Siggi - I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Yandosan, I'm guessing you mean May 1-2. I'll drop you a mail, tks for the offer.

as far as I know it wasn't but there was several guys looking for it. Hopefully they will chime in. I think some of them were in chuckinmiami's club>

So sorry on my delay in reply, been crazy lately. Regretfully, still no luck in finding the ring I fumbled. Any help from anyone heading to Miami Beach area would be greatly appreciated... Many thanks! E-mail: michaf at gmail.com I'm happy to pay generous reward to the finder for the trouble, effort and for giving a hoot to help a bumbling fool like myself.

Thanks so very much Rudy.

He called me and is going to lend a hand. I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Michael

Im in miami E-mail me back if you havnt found the ring. my detector is for under water.

]

Hey Nemo

regretfully, the ring has not been found. If u ever find yourself in the Miami Beach area pls let me know.

tks

Back
Top Bottom