Lost Platinum Diamond Ring and Earrings in backyard - NEED HELP! HOUSTON TX

H

Heather

I am desperate. I lost my wedding ring and earrings in my backyard. I bought two metal detectors, got a magnifying glass and used a screw driver and hunted for them all day long with no success. I need to know if there is anyone in the Houston, TX area with experience and can come find these precious items for me? I need to hire someone as I have given up! I bought a Bounty Tracker IV and had no success.

I am desperate. I lost my wedding ring and earrings in my backyard. I bought two metal detectors, got a magnifying glass and used a screw driver and hunted for them all day long with no success. I need to know if there is anyone in the Houston, TX area with experience and can come find these precious items for me? I need to hire someone as I have given up! I bought a Bounty Tracker IV and had no success.

Hi, I live way to far from you to help look for it, but I can give you some advice. You should be able to find it with almost any metal detector if it is set correctly. If you are using a discriminator, you may have it set way too high. If you know about where you lost it, then make sure the detector is set to all metal (no discrimination). But if you get too many nail readings, you may want to discriminate out iron, but no further!! Platinum read real low (very close to iron). Remember you really don't have to dig for it, since it would take a long time to bury itself. If anything, be careful not to have too many people steping around there. Rings can break very easily if stepped on. If you do find it, remember to make sure all the stones are in it before you move from where you found it, otherwise it would be too hard to just find a loose stone. Good luck, don't panic and grid each section as detailed above.

Heather what part of Houston are you in. PM me with more information and I will see what I can do. I'm in Tomball and work in the med center.

Back
Top Bottom