Week #3, 14 Silver's Including A Stander

jack&jill

Elite Member
Only got out for 4 hunts this week but all produced silver for me. Dewseeper came down for my Sunday hunt which we both managed just a Rosie each. Wednesday was a really good day as I dug a five coin spill which contained 3 Silver (GW & a pair of Merc's) coins a 2 Wheat's. Also dug a SLQ worn but does have a readable date and a 3rd Merc. Went back to the same site on Thursday and put in a long hunt, about 6 hours. Came home with 3 more Silver coins. took Friday off for my Birthday but went out to a new location for today. A early 50's school and had a really good day digging 3 Rosie's, a Merc and another GW. That gives me 14 for the week and now stand at 45 over the last 3 weeks. Being retired is getting better and better. Trapper

Attachments

• 3-11-18 .jpg
    3-11-18 .jpg
    58 KB · Views: 234
  • 3-14-18 .jpg
    3-14-18 .jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 3-14-18 1 .jpg
    3-14-18 1 .jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 233
  • 3-15-19 .jpg
    3-15-19 .jpg
    97 KB · Views: 239
  • 3-17-18 jpg.jpg
    3-17-18 jpg.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 240
Wow! 45 silvers in three weeks. Nicely done!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Wow! The retired Trapper is treating his town like his own personal silver mine! Nice work.

Quit rubbing it in:no:

Actually couldn't be happier for you Trapper! That's some incredible success my friend keep it up and keep sharing your finds. Man I can't wait until I can retire!

Incredible! You must live in or near a big city to find so much public silver!
About f0 miles from Brew Town Vic and yes that has been a nice advantage.
Killin’ it Trapper! Great finds buddy! Congrats!
Thank you Dewayne, this has been a awful lot of fun.
WOW Trapper, thats AWESOME. Congratulations. Some nice silver there.
Appreciate the response Jerry, I just want this to run for a long while.
Awesome finds!
Thank you Tom. Silver is my passion, ya think.
Wow! 45 silvers in three weeks. Nicely done!
Thank you, wish I could have started sooner this year Goony. But I'm very satisfied as to where I am now.

Wow! The retired Trapper is treating his town like his own personal silver mine! Nice work.
I like that statement Jerry, did a lot of Winter research to get this start.
excellent finds, I only hope there is some silver still left by the time I can retire
Well I doubt I will get it all Dflan but you never know. I guess you better get out a reserve a few for yourself.
Quit rubbing it in:no:
Actually couldn't be happier for you Trapper! That's some incredible success my friend keep it up and keep sharing your finds. Man I can't wait until I can retire!
Kind words Craig thank you. Don't wish your life away though, just make do with your time available.
Great digging Jack, hope you keep it going.
Thank you Liam, it is my hope also. At this rate I will reach my first goal next month.
Awesome hunts, sweet finds!
Thanks Dorange, these hunts have been a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to this next few this coming week.

Congrats on the silver! Great job!
Thank you Satero, your reply is greatly appreciated.
This keeps up and you'll have over 400 by the end of the season...congrats on a fine week of silvers Trapper, and especially that Stander!
I don't know if 400 is realistic Bruce but I suppose if everything goes right it would be possible. I am more focused on shorter ranged goals and we will see how it plays out in the end.
Great hunting! Congrats!
Thank you "Dreams", This has been a lot of fun so far.
A 2 sliver/day average is a pretty nice feat!
It would be nice to average that for all year Wloch. Don't think it is possible though.
Trapper, Happy Birthday ! and congrats on a nice pile of silver. You sure do have some great hunting spots. HH Mark
Thanks Mark for the B'day wish. The great sites are all public locations. I'm waiting out some time before I hit the private permissions I have already gotten. Non sun exposed areas are still not thawed here in Wisconsin. So I need to keep finding huntable ground in the mean time. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom