My first!

REAL_RAT_FINK

Forum Supporter
Went out to my honey hole yesterday and the weather was beautiful. My first hit was a beautiful little silver ring with a pink gem. Next find was another silver ring that was missing the gem. I have always wanted to find a cameo ring and it looks like a cameo would have fit perfect in this one. This ring is silver also. As I was winding down my hunt I got a high tone about 30 feet away from the water. The ground had a lot of black sand in this spot but the signal was clear. 6 inches down I pull out a quarter with some odd marks on it. Thinking modern quarter but then see the eagle. There is no way...... sure enough, my first standing liberty quarter! Date is gone but it doesn't matter, fantastic day for me. I have hunted this spot so many times and I know others have too, goes to show never hunted out.

Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• Lake.jpg
    Lake.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 212
  • crusty ring.jpg
    crusty ring.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 187
  • ring old missing.jpg
    ring old missing.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 184
  • standing liberty2.jpg
    standing liberty2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 191
  • standing liberty.jpg
    standing liberty.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 190
  • ring missing.jpg
    ring missing.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 189
  • ring clean.jpg
    ring clean.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Clean standing.jpg
    Clean standing.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 190
Nice finds! I can’t imagine finding old stuff at the beach! Myrtle beach is so sanded in all time there is 30 feet of sand over the old stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds! I can’t imagine finding old stuff at the beach! Myrtle beach is so sanded in all time there is 30 feet of sand over the old stuff

This is a lake beach so a little different from the ocean :) But I know what you mean, it's frustrating when you know it's down deep and you just can't hear it. But we all know from the posts lately, an Equinox will reach any depth ;)

Outstanding!!! Congrats!

Thanks!!! HH

Congrats on the rings and SLQ !!! Great Hunt

Thank you!

Wow. Great finds. HH

Thank you!

Wow....nice hunting......congrats!

Thank you!

Congrats on the vintage silver rings and especially your first Stander...a fine hunt!

Thank you! It was one of those moments you least expect. You never know what you're going to dig next!

This is a lake beach so a little different from the ocean :) But I know what you mean, it's frustrating when you know it's down deep and you just can't hear it. But we all know from the posts lately, an Equinox will reach any depth ;)

Thanks!!! HH

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you! It was one of those moments you least expect. You never know what you're going to dig next!

I know I own a nox 800;)

Back
Top Bottom