Luck of the Irish a Day Early - A Beauty With Sparklies!

Congrats on the ring Felix but, why would you drink an expresso when you can drink a Cuban coffee? :?:

We don't share nice finds with the "other" being who lives in the house :D Nice gold find though... only ones I show are the ones that are broken or ugly :yes:
Ah yes... The hang-dog look of this great Hunter upon returning home has been perfected over the years. The Leader of the Opposition and also Chancellor of the Exchequer, has keen eyes.

Brought to you by neurofen anti- inflammatories

Felix you got to practice bending the truth when you get home. Mention what you could have found had you made a day of it at MB. But no! Then go put in the ring box:laughing: Nice ticket there! Learning a lot of unmarked are custom made. Guy who looked at my Plat and diamond ring unmarked said its common not to mark custom pieces. He makes Plat rings and doesn't mark any of them.

One of the sharpest gold with diamonds I've seen this year! Very Nice!!

Congrats on the ring Felix but, why would you drink an expresso when you can drink a Cuban coffee? :?:
That's what I had Rudy I just called it espresso because I don't think that majority of people on here know that there's a difference. ;)

That's what I had Rudy I just called it espresso because I don't think that majority of people on here know that there's a difference. ;)

You are right, most people here don't know what they are missing, and that is probably a good thing. I wouldn't like it if the price of Cafe La Llave (my favorite brand) was to suddenly skyrocket due to demand. ;)

You are right, most people here don't know what they are missing, and that is probably a good thing. I wouldn't like it if the price of Cafe La Llave (my favorite brand) was to suddenly skyrocket due to demand. ;)
:laughing: :lol: :shock: :D Agreed!

Congrats on the wheaty! Oh and the gold too, of course the gold, but since you already lost it ...yay, wheat! :lol:

Nice work Felix. Sweet gold for the win :D Some seriously packed beaches they've been showing on WPLG, sure the trash level is high but hopefully some decent deposits too :roll:

Back
Top Bottom