• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Seeking A Prospector Buddy In Central WA

ATxr

Greetings all. I am recently retired and reside in Redmond, WA. I have too much time on my hands and am seeking a detector buddy for gold prospecting in Central WA. My interests are seeking out old mines to snipe the tailing piles as well as crevicing along the rivers known to be gold bearing.

I am in excellent shape and as another member mentioned, am willing to hike, camp or whatever it takes to be successful. Anyone game?

Hello,

I'm north of you in Whatcom County, but I'm not a prospector. There are a couple WA social groups, but they aren't very active.

If I end up buying a detector anytime soon I would love to go prospecting. It would take me about 2 hours to get into the Liberty area. I just don't have the funds for a good detector but do have a couple of gold pans, hammers, pry bars and shovels. Also what kind of detector for $500 would you recommend? I was looking at the gold bugs and the Garrett At gold.

I am also in my prime so if you need someone to do some serious lifting/boulder removal I can do that no problem.

Back
Top Bottom