If you had $1500.00 what to buy ???

Well if you had $1500.00 what would be your first choice and what would be you second choice to buy and why? That amount of money should give good choices for detectors available in todays market.

Thanks Bill

$150.00 Tesoro Compadre and $1350.00 worth of Steel or Aluminum Stock.:grin:
Marvin

I'd buy my wife something she likes for putting up with my years of spending money on more detectors than I need.

I tell you what exactly I would buy. An equinox 800 (900$) a nice stealth scoop (260$) A good pinpointer (130$) and finally a high quality shovel (80$)

pocket the leftover 130 or buy your wife/s.o. something nice to get some good quality hunting time and and your set to go in the water or on the land

Well if you had $1500.00 what would be your first choice and what would be you second choice to buy and why? That amount of money should give good choices for detectors available in todays market.

Thanks Bill
I have a buddy who has a gpx 5000 . I considered buying one and ended up buying the Garrett ATX Deepseeker. We have done some tests on large targets 2 ft X 2ft and bigger and the results were he spent to much money. Now if your going for gold the GPX might be better .

Back
Top Bottom