Any Tesoro Dealers on here?

Mainely Clad

Looking to purchase a new Tesoro very soon and looking for advice on where to purchase. Thank you!

Hit the link below the banner on top to get a list of all sponsors.
I did and it looks like a few do sell that brand according to their websites.
Most dealers here seem to be good, I have personally dealt with Bart at BigBoysHobbies and he has gone over and above in both price and service if you CALL him.
https://www.bigboyshobbies.net

Name: Bart
Forum username: BigBoysHobbies send a PM
Forum Rep. Gonehunting send a PM

Here are a few more that sell Tesoros, there is also another one but I won't deal with them.

Myers Depot Metal Detectors Name: Phil
Forum username: flphil send a PM

Quality Metal Detectors Name: Jeff
Forum username: qualitymetaldetectors send a PM
Metal Detectors Name: Dennis
Forum username: Patriot1776 send a PM

I hunt solely with the mojave and just added a clean sweep! It’s a great combination. The 3x18 coil makes short work of totlots and open fields

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meyers metal detectors is where my wife got her Sand Shark...(Sponsor upper right corner)...Phil is a great guy...

Thank you. What kind of depth do you get with your Tejon?

In air tests, with 1/2 turn negative ground balance and 8 sens, I get a good signal on a silver quarter at 12 inches and a merc at 8. I'm still learning how to fine tune for best depth. (My questionnis, I've read you can supertune a vaquero, but not the Tejon... I don't understand why!)

I've only practiced outside in my yard so far - winter here, and we've only had a few days with thawed clear ground. But in my hunted out yard that I've been going over with my M6 and ATP for years, I get great separation, clear signals, and amazingly fast recovery time. So far only had a few days, found pennies, but found a square nail at over 8 inches that makes me hope there's another layer down there, from the farm I see on the 1938 aerial photos, before this was a neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom