Plan to buy EQUINOX 800

Welcome from Kansas and Antiques Detectors. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
I am a Minelab dealer, and sponsor on this site, if you have any questions give us a call 620 856 5190

Thank you for the replies and suggestions. I have ordered an Equinox 800 from one of the sponsors here. Hope to have it soon. Really looking forward to getting back into detecting and exploring the capabilities of the Equinox 800. My current machine is VERY old so I am sure there will be a pretty healthy learning curve. I have been reading the many comments here on the forum which has been VERY informative.

Best regards,

Steve

Thank you for the replies and suggestions. I have ordered an Equinox 800 from one of the sponsors here. Hope to have it soon. Really looking forward to getting back into detecting and exploring the capabilities of the Equinox 800. My current machine is VERY old so I am sure there will be a pretty healthy learning curve. I have been reading the many comments here on the forum which has been VERY informative.

Best regards,

Steve

I also ordered an 800 from a Sponsor on here earlier this week, waiting is so much harder than spending the money. :laughing:

I couldn't use it if I had one, it's snowing here again today and our weather here is pretty chilly this winter. I'm thinking I might have one by June.

HDD

I got mine on ebay a week ago and paid retail.. 899... keep checking ebay... been having lots of fun with it. 600s are easy to find and every once and a while you will see an 800 pop up.

Back
Top Bottom