Photobucket No Longer Allowing Free 3rd Party Hosting

Looks like Photobucket has retracted their stupidity/greed......for anyone who's interested. I've already written them off, but others may still like to use them.

LOL....until they do it again :laughing:

Looks like Photobucket has retracted their stupidity/greed......for anyone who's interested. I've already written them off, but others may still like to use them.

LOL....until they do it again :laughing:

I just checked their site , I don't see where they've changed back to free 3rd party hosting . Where did you see/hear/read this ?

Try posting a pic here

ETA: From my PB album

P7200006_zpsfcsiywpt.jpg

Yep , your picture is showing . Photobucket is sketchy with blocking photos from what I've seen . Some folks photos are blocked , some not . Their site is still saying you need to pay their ransom to get 3rd party hosting so I would think sooner or later they'll get everybody blocked that isn't paying .

Yep , your picture is showing . Photobucket is sketchy with blocking photos from what I've seen . Some folks photos are blocked , some not . Their site is still saying you need to pay their ransom to get 3rd party hosting so I would think sooner or later they'll get everybody blocked that isn't paying .

I saw an another forum mention of PB "working" again, just thought I'd pass it along.

Again, personally they can....ummmmm..."buzz" off :yes: I'll never use them again.

Postimage.org for the win

It takes a certain number of views before they nix the picture, some of mine still show, others do not, and I can tell its traffic based...

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom