• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

From Gravel, To Gravity Trap, To Guzzler To Bottle......"GOLD 2019"

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

From gold bearing gravel, to Garrett gravity trap pan, to Garrett Guzzler to tiny bottle. And, it weighed an 5.5 grams. (44.54 US Dollar/Gram At 22K) Lots of fresh air, friends, good food and good sleeping. What else does a guy need!

Here's a real short video weighing the gold. - https://youtu.be/Zxd-qjbQbyA

Nice work! I know you put a lot of effort into that this year, but in your adventures, you had a lot of good times, and brought home many, many other cool finds!

Good job on the gold this season John, I think the experience and memories outweigh the 5.5 grams of gold easily... Congrats and good luck in the new year!

Nice work! I know you put a lot of effort into that this year, but in your adventures, you had a lot of good times, and brought home many, many other cool finds!

I guess how we each use up our spare time is an individual choice. Lots of great choices from everyone on this forum.

From gold bearing gravel, to Garrett gravity trap pan, to Garrett Guzzler to tiny bottle. And, it weighed an 5.5 grams. (44.54 US Dollar/Gram At 22K) Lots of fresh air, friends, good food and good sleeping. What else does a guy need!

Here's a real short video weighing the gold.

This is in one day's work, or this the compilation of many days?

-Skippy

This is in one day's work, or this the compilation of many days?

-Skippy

Not possible (here) in a days work. This was my seasons work......about 6 months work. If I could do this in a day, I would quit my day job!

$244.97(gold) + $300.00 clad coins = $544.97 Not too ban for getting exercise, fun with friends and keeping off TV & social media

Back
Top Bottom