• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Little hard to get excited over 0.5g

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
They keep getting smaller!

Found in a tot-lot by the baby swings. It just looked gold, no markings, acid tested to 14k (I didn’t bother to test higher). 0.5g, $11.50 melt. The old phrase “it all adds up” has to be said.

This is gold #6 for the year, little hard to get overly excited about it :lol: My last gold was 0.65 (can you tell I’m reaching higher by going two decimals in that one? :lol: ).

Anyway, gold is gold, and pleasant to find!

Happy hunting out there :)

Attachments

• 158C5CA9-28B2-4BD2-8AEE-C780CF8E4324.jpg
    158C5CA9-28B2-4BD2-8AEE-C780CF8E4324.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 49C97243-2F64-4AB4-A137-9677890BFFBC.jpg
    49C97243-2F64-4AB4-A137-9677890BFFBC.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 213
What a fun little smiley face! Pretty neat, if you ask me. :grin: I also really like the looks of the 2nd heart ring in pic #2.

What a fun little smiley face! Pretty neat, if you ask me. :grin: I also really like the looks of the 2nd heart ring in pic #2.

Thanks so much!

Smiley is gold? My super thin gold lady of guadalupe was also a whopping $10.00.:roll:

Yes sir! Into the chest o’ treasures she goes!

Congrats on the gold smiley! And I love the family photo. Well done!

Thanks Wave!

It may not weigh much but that gold smiley definitely has the "cool" factor going for it, Congrats on the whole 2018 family!

I do find myself saying, “Don’t worry, be happy!” A lot suddenly, :lol:

Thanks Ron!

Gold is gold no matter what size.
I would be excited...nice find!

:thumbsup: he speaks the truth! Thanks Digger!

That smiley would make me smile. I like it. Gold has decided to run and hide from me. And I am doing a lousy job of finding its hiding places. Two pieces all year is almost depressing.

That smiley would make me smile. I like it. Gold has decided to run and hide from me. And I am doing a lousy job of finding its hiding places. Two pieces all year is almost depressing.

It’s not easy that’s for sure! Today was like 58¢ and a junk kids ring on my lunch hunt. Got run off from the lake beach near me :crying: yesterday... bummer. Hope you get your coil over some gold soon!

Gold is gold! You don't like it, ship it my way :laughing:

BCD

Ok send me you addy, JK! It’s already buried in my treasure chest (Twss) and I’ve made a map with X marks the spot and everything :pirate:

Talk about happy gold!!

:lol: good one Jack!

Back
Top Bottom