• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New Clad Record!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys..

I went to a new community park last Friday and decided to give it a try. I was a little hesitant since the grass there was very well maintained but I had to make sure that my plugs were as small as possible. Thanks to the pistol probe and Garrett pin pointer working together, I was able to find the targets with minimal effort. I was able to pull out $23.55 in 3 hours! Today, I went back to the same park to finish it off but this time I stepped up my hunting speed and I was able to pull in a crazy $29.71 in 3.5 hours!!! My personal best! It was amazing to find sooo many quarters this time around. My coin holder weighted in at 1.7 lbs!! My flag system really works great when have soo many targets! I am almost at the $300 goal.:cool:

ATPro Dude

Congrats Dude ! Those are some impressive totals. I finally got in first hunt last weekend. Still have snow on the ground so you have to choose areas thay have baked in the sun some.This winter has been tough...looks like your parks have replenished nicely. Continued success man....HH!

His Majesty salutes you, ATProDude! Fantastic recoveries! Made KT's knees hurt in sympathy! :laughing::laughing: KT has a totyard that He often gets 8 to 9 dollars at a hunt from and He is totally worn out from all the ups and downs...and even tho He often gets lots of quarters...the numbers you are getting are phenomenal! KT cannot wait until his BH Tracker IV finally breaks and He is forced to learn His ATPro! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

NICE HAUL !! That's a load of clad for sure. Doesn't take long to pay for some equipment with hunt's like that.

Wow, lot of digging is right! Congrats!

I have a community park that I know has to be LITTERED with stuff, but they have one of those "detecting ok, digging not" policies..... :roll:

If I may ask.....what is the "flag system". I am imagining planting a little wire/plastic flag at each signal and then going back and digging later? If that is the system and you pulled almost $30 bucks out of the ground, it must have looked like the circus came to town when you went back to dig! :D

It seems a lot of folks have impressive clad totals in southern California parks. I'm wondering how people lose that much money at a "new" community park.

:shock::?:

Hey Guys... thanks for the nice comments..

Yeah.. community parks seem to hold the big payouts.. BUT they are a little doggy sometimes and a little intimidating. They are well taken care of and I don't want to be a problem at them. I find just regular parks good payouts too. It really is amazing to see soo much change in the parks out here. I have been to almost 100 parks out here sometimes I got back after a few months and they still produce. I just went to my honey hole the other week and was able to pull out $13. It nice now that most of the targets are much closer to the surface and are easy digs.

I have 20 flags made out of small sticks and tape. No need to pinpoint the targets, I just roughly guess where the target is.. My pistol probe finds it by popping the surface to pinpoint. Don't spend time looking at the coin since they are all going to be regular clad. 30 sec or less to find and dig the target and then move on. LOL! The flags save my back for sure!!

I really love this hobby. I have been doing it for over 3 years now and have found over 2k in clad! Been to the beach once but did not like it.. LOL! It is all about location!!! It would be nice to find the real old stuff but not out here. The ATPro is the machine to have if your serious about hunting or at least it is for me..:yes:

ATPro Dude.

Back
Top Bottom