• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Zoltar told me it was a ring!

LordOfTheZincs

Elite Member
Saw this new tourist trap down at the cannery landing yesterday and got a good chuckle out of it.

CAM00030.jpg

I was able to get out for about an hour yesterday and got nothing but clad. After some rain this morning things cleared up a little and I went back to the same sports field but across from where I was at. Clad, clad and more clad.....then I came across a small and very crisp +87 on the F2. After circling and pinpointing it @ the 3" mark I told myself this was a silver ring. Dug a plug about 4" deep and flipped it over. The Makro pointer loved finding that thing and sniffed it right out. Pulled out the camera and cleared off a little dirt for some fresh shots for you all. Think I may go slip some dirty quarters in that stupid machine tomorrow......:lol:

CAM00032.jpg

CAM00033.jpg

CAM00034.jpg

After cleaning it up, I realized it's my first spinner ring! :D It's a dinky one @ a size 6 and 6 grams but it's a first anyways. Here it is all cleaned up and under magnification. ;)

106_0331.jpg

Thanks for looking, GL HH

Now that is a great find.
Know why I think that?
Cause I found close to the exact same ring in Jan. of this year...also a spinner.
Mine is size 8.5 but only weighs .8 grams more than yours so I know yours is chunky.
WTG!

Attachments

• PicsArt_1427701823790.jpg
    PicsArt_1427701823790.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom