• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Got out today ๐Ÿ˜

Copet

50 degrees in NW Pennsylvania and I'm digging ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜
Asked a buddy of mine for permission to hunt his house in my hometown. His house was used in the underground railroad so it has history and Junk! Not a lot to detect due to its location. I had an hour to kill for lunch so I dusted off the old swinger and had fun. Nothing flashy but didn't come up empty handed.

Attachments

• 20200224_160029.jpg
    20200224_160029.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 20200224_160225.jpg
    20200224_160225.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 237
OOOooohhh, a pulltab. I'm jealous. I've never found a pulltab before :aok:

Yeah Charles they do seem to be picking on you a little bit, in jest I'm sure. But now go out and dig a gold coin and rub their noses in it. lol. Let a fellow Pa.r congratulate on the finds you did make and wish you luck on your next outing. HH Mark

Yeah Charles they do seem to be picking on you a little bit, in jest I'm sure. But now go out and dig a gold coin and rub their noses in it. lol. Let a fellow Pa.r congratulate on the finds you did make and wish you luck on your next outing. HH Mark

Not to worried about some forum bullying. I'm here to appreciate our hobby! He's probably got a small pin pointer :laughing: Happy Hunting My Friend

.... some forum bullying....

Sorry it seemed that way. But I was only jesting. Along the lines of when someone, for example, uses a memorial penny to show the size of a button or ring next to it. And someone else comes on congratulating them for the memorial penny, etc....

It was only a humorous joke.

Back
Top Bottom