Yeti, Bigfoot, Loch Ness, Walker

Mike, have a request to pass on some nifty info for you. This comes from my better half. She says that Salsa, made with Hatch Peppers make a much better cleaner. It's just not as attractive as your method. Trapper

Mike, have a request to pass on some nifty info for you. This comes from my better half. She says that Salsa, made with Hatch Peppers make a much better cleaner. It's just not as attractive as your method. Trapper

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] she is a smart lady and a keeper for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What????? Big congrats Mike that's awesome! The walker is still on my near misses, but hopefully will be removed.

By the way I got to ask, you mentioned Trappers beard, that's not some of his beard wiskers on your tongue is it? :grin:

never mind the explorer 🤔 Where can I get a White bearded rabbits foot?
Way to put on a show Mike .
Congradulations on the big sweet walker and the others .
Love the indian.
,Dew

Congrats on a beautiful Walker!!!! You're a lucky person hunting with the "Legend of Silver" Trapper. Again congrats!!!

What????? Big congrats Mike that's awesome! The walker is still on my near misses, but hopefully will be removed.

By the way I got to ask, you mentioned Trappers beard, that's not some of his beard wiskers on your tongue is it? :grin:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no trapper whiskers on my tongue [emoji104] i don’t need silver that bad ..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG congratulations Mike!
I still remember the day I found my first along that garden with you at the Fuhrman's:D

Congratulations on your first Walker Mike! Great Mouf Jury Photo! Didja swallow it? Poor old Jack will be getting busy with the muskrats soon, so you will have to find yourself an alternate lucky rabbits foot!:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom