No silver today...

Andy105

Elite Member
Cruel find at the park. Big, silver color, even had a reeded edge. Ok day though, '44 Wheatie, $2.50 in clad, and a big pile of junk. Sunny and warm (60F) for a change! :grin:

Nice finds, a wheat, clad and that token plus warmer weather, not bad at all. I've been just clad and junk lately. Hopefully we'll be on the gold soon.

Got a ballpark silver today with the f2 using the 8" coil. :D

DSCN0106_zpsa0jszej4.jpg

DSCN0107_zps2dd51pia.jpg

Nice finds, a wheat, clad and that token plus warmer weather, not bad at all. I've been just clad and junk lately. Hopefully we'll be on the gold soon.
Thanks, gold would be nice, best of luck to you and your beaches. I need to figure out how to make corn country more touristy....need more foreigners slinging gold jewelry around here...:D

Oh, I bet that did get you going for a minute, it's a cool token though, glad you were able to get out and enjoy some nice weather.

You figure that our, I need to know!

"Come see the grain elevators; the true birthplace of Doritos! Enjoy our two gas stations and a McDonalds! Only 20 miles from a hotel!"....it's still a work in progress...I need a supermodel spokesperson..

Back
Top Bottom