First silver with new Etrac

Cooper 1841

Only got about 15 hours on this new toy, and dug an 80% silver ring, (stamped 800), at the Fairgrounds. Been digging lots od targets, to get to know this thing, it's getting better each time out!!

102_8480.jpg

Congrats on the ring, and yes it will get a lot better the more you use it. Good luck on your future hunts.

Yes the etrac is a very good machine. It's a silver/copper monster. If set up correctly the tone almost tells all vs the junk/tabs, etc. On real deep targets, a tip--- the cursor position is the key!!!

Nice digs! I've had my Etrac for about half a year and I'm still getting used to it. I do like the tones it gives and the target ID numbers really help in a lot of cases. You will however find that the most annoying target ID you'll get is a 12-44 or sometimes 11-44 which is almost always a copper penny. Goodluck with your new machine!

Nice digs! I've had my Etrac for about half a year and I'm still getting used to it. I do like the tones it gives and the target ID numbers really help in a lot of cases. You will however find that the most annoying target ID you'll get is a 12-44 or sometimes 11-44 which is almost always a copper penny. Goodluck with your new machine!

I know, the cursed penny, I got to dig them though, Fairground are over 100 years old, and I have dug IH's and Wheaties, as well as other cool stuff, that I thought were pennies

Back
Top Bottom