Silver again...a charm this time!

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Third hunt in a row with silver.
Same park where I found the two silver quarters, this time I moved over to a large grass area that is used as a parking lot for a big bar-b-que event they put on every year at this park.
Parking areas are usually good for me, people pulling keys out of their pockets cause them to pull other stuff out with those keys and for some reason jewelry likes to fall off in these type of sites also.
This is a small sunflower charm that says sterling on the back.
The problem is I cleaned it up and I was using my drill with a buffing wheel on it to shine it up a bit more and that little thing got loose and flew right out of my fingers and was flung and landed somewhere in my work area but now I can't find it.
I really did dig this thing, really, but I know somebody will throw one of those "pics or it didn't happen" signs up here if I don't show one so I just snatched one off the net.
Hope that's ok, I don't lie and I will keep looking for the real deal because I know it's here but driving me crazy because I can't find it.

For some reason the F70 was unusually quiet yesterday, had the sense up to 98, thresh at -3 and I was in 4H tones and even though this thing was about 3" deep it hit loud and hard on dime, a 72 VDI number.
A banging signal...surprised something this small came in like that.
See, that proves it...I did find one of these things.:D

Attachments

• PicsArt_1427701549951.jpg
    PicsArt_1427701549951.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 125
I'm sorry Digger27, I'm still laughing thinking about the sunflower taking flight and imagining what the look on your face must have been...... hope you find it again soon though, but if your work area is anything like my husband's covered with metal & tools, you'll probably have to eyeball it. Nice find by the way, congrats. :yes:

I'm sorry Digger27, I'm still laughing thinking about the sunflower taking flight and imagining what the look on your face must have been...... hope you find it again soon though, but if your work area is anything like my husband's covered with metal & tools, you'll probably have to eyeball it. Nice find by the way, congrats. :yes:

I saw it fly.
A long beautiful arc with probably many turns.
If gymnastic jewelry was an event in the Olympics it would have gotten high marks...even from the East German judge.
If it had stuck the landing I would have found it already, but I suspect some bouncing occurred.

Back
Top Bottom