More Thanksgiving Blessings!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Not only did KT and His Royal Family dine on a tasty bird on Thanksgiving, but all in the Castle were treated to the same Royal Food! So several birds were prepared and all the maids and gentlemen, guards and workers took their turn at the Feast!

Now arriving too late to get anything but Royal Leftovers, these 10 ladies came walking in today! KT ordered the Royal Kitchen to warm up whatever was available, and while they feasted on left over turkey, dressing, and fruit salad, KT sat with them and held conversation with them all. It seems they are a happy lot of Ladies, having travelled far and wide, very experienced in home making and all that is necessary in that profession. The Queen has had a project in mind for quite a while now, and so KT turned them over to Her Majesty's capable hands for discussions of the projects, including new draperies, new furniture coverings, various wardrobe items for the Queen, and so forth. She laid out work for them that will likely last many months! KT informed them that they will not need worry about accommodations, food, shelter, nor wages during that time as they would be well provided for.

They all were amazed and very happy, and led a round of cheer for the Royal Family! They needed to clean up the road grime from their long travels, so they went off to enjoy the Royal Bath House, before turning in for the night. Work shall begin for them immediately after breakfast tomorrow morning!

The Royal Photographer took a picture just before they headed to the Royal Bathes. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Not CRH 11 28 2022 10 Walkers.jpg
    Not CRH 11 28 2022 10 Walkers.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 168
Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, and have acquired some more nice walkers to add to thine collection. :pilgrim:

Royal Thanks, Wolf-Dog! KT continues to put out the word of Safe Sanctuary for silver halves to the surrounding Kingdoms and Royal Realms, however, many of the overlords of these ladies and gentlemen value them too highly, thus negating KT’s Royal Efforts to bring more into the fold. However, being a searcher at heart, His Majesty continues His Effort to do so, and accordingly Ladies like this manage to arrive in the Royal Realm!

In commoner’s terms, KT bids on between 20 to 40 silver items to win 1 bid! Ha ha. But that makes life exciting for the olde KingTotsalot! :laughing::laughing:

Dang... KT... you are one heckuva Ladies Man! Your Royal Good Looks and World Renown Handsomeness, and a well deserved Reputation for Generosity, plus a Tasty Table covered with Incredible Foods are bringing the beautiful Walking Ladies right to the gates of the Royal Castle! I am sure there are definitely more Beauties enroute to you!

Royal Thanks, Wolf-Dog! KT continues to put out the word of Safe Sanctuary for silver halves to the surrounding Kingdoms and Royal Realms, however, many of the overlords of these ladies and gentlemen value them too highly, thus negating KT’s Royal Efforts to bring more into the fold. However, being a searcher at heart, His Majesty continues His Effort to do so, and accordingly Ladies like this manage to arrive in the Royal Realm!

In commoner’s terms, KT bids on between 20 to 40 silver items to win 1 bid! Ha ha. But that makes life exciting for the olde KingTotsalot! :laughing::laughing:
I know what you mean. I enjoy doing it as well, last year I bid on around 100 individual listings in one day for silver coins, and ended up not winning a single one! :lol:

Dang... KT... you are one heckuva Ladies Man! Your Royal Good Looks and World Renown Handsomeness, and a well deserved Reputation for Generosity, plus a Tasty Table covered with Incredible Foods are bringing the beautiful Walking Ladies right to the gates of the Royal Castle! I am sure there are definitely more Beauties enroute to you!

Royal Thanks for the compliments and that is exactly why KT keeps bidding! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: And yes, these Ladies have their own beauty and charm! Other than the St. Gauden's 20 dollar gold piece, KT feels these are the most beautiful coins ever minted by any nation! And KT can get many of these lovely ladies for the price of one St. Gauden's gold. KT even likes the realistic eagle on the reverse, rather than the many stylized eagles on other US coinage!

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I enjoy doing it as well, last year I bid on around 100 individual listings in one day for silver coins, and ended up not winning a single one! :lol:

KT knows His Silver Coins well, and has a set price, which includes shipping, that He is willing to offer. If someone else wants them more, and is putting their money where their mouth is, then more power to them. That public demand is what drives the eBay Market, and there is always a chance to pull a few coins that people don't see, due to many reasons, but commonly due to, placing a bid and then forgetting about it. KT averages bidding on about 20 to 30 different eBay silver half dollar lots per week! Sometimes His Majesty will bid on an entire set if the other bidder's are trying to low ball the seller!

KT places a bid that is His Royal Best Offer and sometimes it wins, most often it does not. But with KT lingering around, nobody is gonna purchase a Walker, unless it it totally slick, or gravel chewed, for less than silver scrap value! HA HA KT is not a coin buyer, looking for rare or very high condition coins as He is only interested at present in obviously worn, but readable dated halves. He loves the War Years (thus the high percentage of ladies). These coins have a great history and speak of times in this country when 2 of them, a dollar, was really worth something! Whenever KT sees Barber Halves selling in his price range, even those whose details are pretty worn, so long as the date and mint mark are legible, KT offers a slight premium on them, for they were the common coinage of KT's Royal Father's era!

Sometimes His Majesty is greatly surprised, as when He bought a complete set of Bens, at about 1/2 what other sellers were asking. In that case, the surprise was the amazingly good condition, most uncirculated, of the coins in the set. Apparently this was sold via an estate sale dealer, rather than by a coin shop and the coins had never been closely examined by the seller. NOW, THAT is finding a bargain! :lol::lol:

KT knows His Silver Coins well, and has a set price, which includes shipping, that He is willing to offer. If someone else wants them more, and is putting their money where their mouth is, then more power to them. That public demand is what drives the eBay Market, and there is always a chance to pull a few coins that people don't see, due to many reasons, but commonly due to, placing a bid and then forgetting about it. KT averages bidding on about 20 to 30 different eBay silver half dollar lots per week! Sometimes His Majesty will bid on an entire set if the other bidder's are trying to low ball the seller!

KT places a bid that is His Royal Best Offer and sometimes it wins, most often it does not. But with KT lingering around, nobody is gonna purchase a Walker, unless it it totally slick, or gravel chewed, for less than silver scrap value! HA HA KT is not a coin buyer, looking for rare or very high condition coins as He is only interested at present in obviously worn, but readable dated halves. He loves the War Years (thus the high percentage of ladies). These coins have a great history and speak of times in this country when 2 of them, a dollar, was really worth something! Whenever KT sees Barber Halves selling in his price range, even those whose details are pretty worn, so long as the date and mint mark are legible, KT offers a slight premium on them, for they were the common coinage of KT's Royal Father's era!

Sometimes His Majesty is greatly surprised, as when He bought a complete set of Bens, at about 1/2 what other sellers were asking. In that case, the surprise was the amazingly good condition, most uncirculated, of the coins in the set. Apparently this was sold via an estate sale dealer, rather than by a coin shop and the coins had never been closely examined by the seller. NOW, THAT is finding a bargain! :lol::lol:
So that's why I haven't been seeing any silver halves below melt recently for sale anymore, it's YOUR fault! :lol: :lol: I occasionally go for quarters/halves, but I normally target silver dimes. I have some coin albums I like trying to fill, and it's easier/cheaper to work with dimes. Mostly mercs & Rosies, but like you said, any that are within the set price range I'll bid at. It's always a thrill when you win an auction for a great price. :cool3:

So that's why I haven't been seeing any silver halves below melt recently for sale anymore, it's YOUR fault! :lol: :lol: I occasionally go for quarters/halves, but I normally target silver dimes. I have some coin albums I like trying to fill, and it's easier/cheaper to work with dimes. Mostly mercs & Rosies, but like you said, any that are within the set price range I'll bid at. It's always a thrill when you win an auction for a great price. :cool3:

His Majesty apologizes to you, Wolf-Dog, if any of His Royal Efforts interfere with your silver acquisition efforts, but KT only bids on Half’s, never on dimes or quarters, so He will leave you to your efforts! :laughing::laughing: And KT also gets a thrill with every win at a reasonable price! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

His Majesty apologizes to you, Wolf-Dog, if any of His Royal Efforts interfere with your silver acquisition efforts, but KT only bids on Half’s, never on dimes or quarters, so He will leave you to your efforts! :laughing::laughing: And KT also gets a thrill with every win at a reasonable price! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Haha :lol: That's fine, I don't frequently bid on halves that much. :good:

Back
Top Bottom