Johnsonville south Carolina

I'm in Awendaw. Little over an hours ride. Don't have many spots besides the local beaches. Got an Deus II on order and can't wait to try it out.

Well I would welcome the company...but since I am new to this area I have no hunting spots to speak of and trying to research here at the local Johnsonville library is more of a lesson in futility...I can't seem to locate any info on long forgotten picnic grounds or where any OLD church socials were held back in the day or anything of that nature 🤷🏽!♂️

Me and my buddy are going tomorrow, we're in Spartanburg S.C and Greer s.c, I'll be in PACOLET mills Monday, 1-864-606-9907,give me a call man

Sorry man,I misunderstood you and thought you were from Jonesville,UNION COUNTY ,right here at my house in Spartanburg S.C, no problem, offer still stands if you're ever up this way

Google maps is your friend. It will tell you where someone is located and how far they are from you.

Google maps is your friend. It will tell you where someone is located and how far they are from you.

Well google maps ain't MY friend...im old...Sanborn maps are MY friend...im lucky to just work a cell phone...technologically im not that savvy but give me a library with ACTUAL PAPER MAPS and that I can understand hahaha 👍👍

I will be 82 in a few days. Use the online maps quite a bit.

Some times I use them to find parks to detect.

Back
Top Bottom