Some Clad And A Large Cent

diggin4clad

Elite Member
I took out the AT MAX for a two hour hunt before going to work this morning and dug 33 clads worth $3.60 plus a Coronet style Large Cent. The 18 in the date is strong but the last two digits are kind of weak. With a strong glass it seems to read 1834.

Attachments

• IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_0800.JPG
    IMG_0800.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 336
I took out the AT MAX for a two hour hunt before going to work this morning and dug 33 clads worth $3.60 plus a Coronet style Large Cent. The 18 in the date is strong but the last two digits are kind of weak. With a strong glass it seems to read 1834.

Only someone in CT can go out and find an LC, with no other coins except a pile of clad. Just a random LC "on the way to work" . Sick sick sick :sissyfight:

Love the LCs! Congrats!

Only someone in CT can go out and find an LC, with no other coins except a pile of clad. Just a random LC "on the way to work" . Sick sick sick :sissyfight:

I think that works for everyone, except you 🤣
It's part of the LC for everyone except Tom nationwide conspiracy.

WRONG ! WRONG ! WRONG ! People from other New England states can do the same thing.

Love the LCs! Congrats! Thanks Emu.....I just wish it was in better shape.

I think that works for everyone, except you 🤣
It's part of the LC for everyone except Tom nationwide conspiracy.

...These things are everywhere.

WRONG WRONG WRONG
. They're only "everywhere" on the east coast. Where east-coast liars live. And where you can blindfold yourself, spin around 3 times, throw a rock in any direction. And the rock will land within 5 ft. of an LC.

Oh, and yes, yet on the mailing list to receive the same 5 or 10 LC's that circulate around. So that you too can stage it for a supposed "find" post. After all, that's what God invented photo-shop for. Right ? :laughing: :sissyfight:

WRONG WRONG WRONG
. And where you can blindfold yourself, spin around 3 times, throw a rock in any direction. And the rock will land within 5 ft. of an LC

Five feet? That's old technology........Now we have rocks that when you spin around and toss it, it will land right on top of a Large Cent.....

WRONG WRONG WRONG
. They're only "everywhere" on the east coast. Where east-coast liars live. And where you can blindfold yourself, spin around 3 times, throw a rock in any direction. And the rock will land within 5 ft. of an LC.

Oh, and yes, yet on the mailing list to receive the same 5 or 10 LC's that circulate around. So that you too can stage it for a supposed "find" post. After all, that's what God invented photo-shop for. Right ? :laughing: :sissyfight:

Well Tom, if you weren't so stingy with the rare S mint silvers, we just might put you on the list. :sissyfight::realitycheck:

Back
Top Bottom