• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Got Spanished....

louie088

Elite Member
Got invited to a friends permish after being cooped up and not getting as much diggin time as usual.
Man o maN was I happy I went. Got a nice 1 real, and my first pocket watch winder!
I tried to give my buddy the real but he wouldn't take it. Was happy to just be digging such old stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_5087.jpg
    IMG_5087.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_5086.HEIC-3.jpg
    IMG_5086.HEIC-3.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 429
Awesome photo-spread. Love those super early buttons and the reale !

Awesome photo-spread. Love those super early buttons and the reale !

Thanks.
My friend Ryan popped out a 179? LC, a KG 1 woods Highbernia?, and a New jersey copper. He went two times before I joined him this third trip. I told him there absolutely had to be a real floating around there somewhere. All that stuff goes hand and hand..

Thanks.
My friend Ryan popped out a 179? LC, a KG 1 woods Highbernia?, and a New jersey copper. He went two times before I joined him this third trip. I told him there absolutely had to be a real floating around there somewhere. All that stuff goes hand and hand..

Reales are ok. But please don't post LC's or colonial coppers ! :laughing: :sissyfight:

Wow, nice date too!
Thanks Zeemang!

She's a reale beauty! Congratulations to you sir.
How deep was it?
Thank you very much. About 6"...

I’m jealous of those 200 year old coins. Some fine digging!
Thank you my friend!

That’s some seriously nice digging, Congrats on the Spanish silver, and love them buttons too!
Thank you! My friend made a nice rikers case as we found over 40 buttons between us. I gave them to him.

Those are some great finds. Congrats.
Thank you!

congrats, i hope to one day find spanish silver
Thank you! And you will, be persistent and research, get old permissions. Farms are best in my area of SWPA

Thanks Zeemang!

Thank you very much. About 6"...

Thank you my friend!

Thank you! My friend made a nice rikers case as we found over 40 buttons between us. I gave them to him.

Thank you!

Thank you! And you will, be persistent and research, get old permissions. Farms are best in my area of SWPA

outrageous hit! congrats!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Its actually a rare item in my immediate area in ny. At one point we were The farthest west you could go on the east coast before hitting the forbidden trail/native controlled lands, and most likely getting killed by natives. As a result most of the activity here started in the early 1800's. So there is only a very very slim window that makes spanish silver likely. I will most likely have to plan to take a trip to a place like you said, that has the potential. Got over 50 or so seated(early oil money)..... but no capped or spanish yet.

Back
Top Bottom