• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anfibio Multi SCREEN PROTECTION

fieldho

I understand some have had problems with sand and dirt causing scratches in the Multi's screen. Has anyone tried a product like one made by LUVVITT? It is advertised as a liquid screen protector for cell phone screens. It claims to have protective qualities equaling a 9H class solid glass screen protector. I don't expect that but I would like to know if there is a benefit to using a liquid screen protector. Any words from the wise and/or experienced?

Sounds very interesting. Someone on here recommended these for glare reduction as well but I've yet to try.

Let us know what you decide on. First I've heard of the liquid protector. My question would be how to get the stuff off as needed. lol

Yep, liquid glass protector

Sounds very interesting. Someone on here recommended these for glare reduction as well but I've yet to try.

Let us know what you decide on. First I've heard of the liquid protector. My question would be how to get the stuff off as needed. lol

Also my thoughts. It claims to merge silica or glass fillers in with a liquid carrier that evaporates when it's cured. If it doesn't work, I would also like to hear someone else with experience in use or removal:laughing:. If I get desperate enough, I try a little on a corner and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom