• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Wonderful day in the neighborhood!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT is sitting in His Castle, listening to the thunderboomers, and the weatherman freaking out about severe storms in the area. KT can not wait for the electricity to go off so He can try out His Royal Generators! :laughing::laughing:

Gonna relax and play some Royal Games on His Majesty's olde iPad....got regular solitaire, Freecell, Mexican Train, and Majong to chose from! Would have more but the olde iPad is version 2, so cannot load most newer games, which is ok with KT. Don't say KT is cheap, but He is royally frugal! :lol::lol::D

Well, it turned out to be a dud! Only some heavy rain and not much wind...no close lightning! KT expects to be awaked Wednesday early morning with another line of storms and rain coming through. So, may be something then..:?::?:

I was out by the henhouse yesterday around noon, when I heard a couple loud bangs way up on the hill like someone hitting a plank w/sledge hammer. Couple seconds later, Kk-eraasshh! Then booom! What on earth?

Walked to the house and asked the mrs if she heard the crash. “No, but we just lost power!”
Found out that a huge limb came down on the power lines behind the neighbors up on the hill. Strange thing was at the time no wind, and sunny. We’re also at the end of the run.

Fired up the gennie to power a chest freezer and fridge, both in the garage.
Power co. restored service within next 5 hours, yay!
Still nice to have backup when it’s needed!

i was out by the henhouse yesterday around noon, when i heard a couple loud bangs way up on the hill like someone hitting a plank w/sledge hammer. Couple seconds later, kk-eraasshh! Then booom! What on earth?

Walked to the house and asked the mrs if she heard the crash. “no, but we just lost power!”
found out that a huge limb came down on the power lines behind the neighbors up on the hill. Strange thing was at the time no wind, and sunny. We’re also at the end of the run.

Fired up the gennie to power a chest freezer and fridge, both in the garage.
Power co. Restored service within next 5 hours, yay!
Still nice to have backup when it’s needed!

amen!

Back
Top Bottom