California Burning(again!)...

Fires in my area...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_loKaEVSo

Everybody stay safe!

Fortunately there are not presently any fires in my immediate area . Last Friday My son and his family along with their two Dogs stayed with us as they had to evacuate their home in Fairfield . The next day the evacuation order was lifted and they were able to return to their home .Last year they got an evacuation order also.

The last few days the smoke around here has been terrible.

God Bless our heroic firefighters who are putting their lives on the line for the safety of all of us .

Fortunately there are not presently any fires in my immediate area . Last Friday My son and his family along with their two Dogs stayed with us as they had to evacuate their home in Fairfield . The next day the evacuation order was lifted and they were able to return to their home .Last year they got an evacuation order also.

God Bless our heroic firefighters who are putting their lives on the line for the safety of all of us .

Soil Surgeon, you sure got it right! Those people are real, hard working heros. KT prays they all remain safe.

Guess his evacuation was due to the fire near Vacaville?

Back
Top Bottom