• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gold

Young guys move to fast... we are slow and methodical....

I’m slow and mythological….. because I’m old 😂. Get out there in one spot and move the coil….. take a slow step and swing again.

If I needed the money I wouldn’t have them in the safe I guess

that is an awesome find-use your clad finds to pay for the appraisal just for bragging rights if nothing else:yes:

That is nicest find I have seen posted anywhere this year,,,,,big congrats Dew,,,,the sad part is I was there the night before hunting near shore and I am sure at one point walked right past it,,,,,,:laughing::laughing:,,,,no reason why but we just keep them,,,,some day I may sell a few I have stashed,,,GL HH

That is nicest find I have seen posted anywhere this year,,,,,big congrats Dew,,,,the sad part is I was there the night before hunting near shore and I am sure at one point walked right past it,,,,,,:laughing::laughing:,,,,no reason why but we just keep them,,,,some day I may sell a few I have stashed,,,GL HH

Well you don’t show off those beautiful rings you had custom made from your found gold. Thanks about the ring too. Looks like we are in our summer rain now so it’s pick and choose your days out there for water hunting. I’ll give it a go tomorrow. I’m sure the hunters gave it a good work out.

That’s a beautiful ring! It’s easily a showpiece and someone was heartbroken to be missing that one fo sho! You older guys move slow but your finds glow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom