The legend, ------- and the truth...

It seems the competition have resorted to "dirty tactics".

My opinion of Nokta has greatly increased while my opinion of some of their competition has greatly decreased.

Some people always want to be led.. even if they don't know it. So when a guy gets on the screen talking down to them and telling them this and that... they fall right in line. Some people call them sheeple.

It doesn't solve the problem though.. This guy is benefiting, one way or another, for talking good about 1 detector and bad about others.

Thanks for this video Nokta and if you ever come out with a PI that can hit 24k gold hard... count me in for 1.

So is his mouthpiece here

I'm pretty sure you right.... and I'm pretty sure XP had no idea they would do what they are doing. In my opinion XP's reputation has been severely damaged by these 2. I would think, at least hope, they are trying to pull the plug on them.

White coat thought he was the Legend. He does seem upset he actually had to buy one in rant vids. And something about we pay for his gas or something like that?

It seems the competition have resorted to "dirty tactics".

My opinion of Nokta has greatly increased while my opinion of some of their competition has greatly decreased.

Some people always want to be led.. even if they don't know it. So when a guy gets on the screen talking down to them and telling them this and that... they fall right in line. Some people call them sheeple.

It doesn't solve the problem though.. This guy is benefiting, one way or another, for talking good about 1 detector and bad about others.

Thanks for this video Nokta and if you ever come out with a PI that can hit 24k gold hard... count me in for 1.

Thank you, I appreciate it. PI is in the works:-)

nokta, please enable comments on your video or you are just as bad as calabash in preventing discussion.

I am not in this fight with either party....but what makes calabash a tainted source of info is this lack of discussion and attempt to control that discussion. Nokta is only having to respond this way because no discussion was allowed. It would be silly of them to partake in the same tactics.

nokta, please enable comments on your video or you are just as bad as calabash in preventing discussion.

They were addressing him personally. So why should he be able to comment on a video about him commenting about only Nokta when his comments are off so Nokta can't defend themselves from his attacks?

I am not in this fight with either party....but what makes calabash a tainted source of info is this lack of discussion and attempt to control that discussion. Nokta is only having to respond this way because no discussion was allowed. It would be silly of them to partake in the same tactics.

First you said:

Now it seems you're agreeing with them (comments) being turned-off. Just trying to understand where you're coming from :?:

So why drag it here? Here's a hint, marketing.

Do some truly believe people are so stupid, they're unable to navigate YT and search for those videos they have interest in, or produced by, so they feel the need to spam it here?

I need to go find all the Ace 150 and Compadre instructional videos, and start posting them here, you know, strictly to help others be more informed.

They were addressing him personally. So why should he be able to comment on a video about him commenting about only Nokta when his comments are off so Nokta can't defend themselves from his attacks?

Sure, why do it there when they can use this site for their battlefield.

Let someone else clean up the mess.

I think a defamation of character lawsuit is coming.

Freedom of speech only goes so far.

Last edited:
First you said:

Now it seems you're agreeing with them (comments) being turned-off. Just trying to understand where you're coming from :?:

So why drag it here? Here's a hint, marketing.

Do some truly believe people are so stupid, they're unable to navigate YT and search for those videos they have interest in, or produced by, so they feel the need to spam it here?

I need to go find all the Ace 150 and Compadre instructional videos, and start posting them here, you know, strictly to help others be more informed.

Not sure where I miscommunicated but I will try again. I wish nokta would put comments on. because just like calabash not having comments, it not only looks bad but it prevents discussion. Nokta should not be playing calabashs game like that.

It's likely you could go on the Nokta website/discussion board and talk directly to the lady that made the video, Nokta, and perhaps other Nokta users too. The Lady mentioned it in the video.

Not sure what you would ask or comment though...

I think a decimation of character lawsuit is coming.

Freedom of speech only goes so far.

Good ol' voodoo smackdown!

iu

Na they can, and rightfully so. But if you are gonna enter the public information space like that and purposefully not allow discussion about it, it always looks bad and prevents conversation. Its the same dirty tactics calabash uses to try and control the narrative he presents.

It's likely you could go on the Nokta website/discussion board and talk directly to the lady that made the video, Nokta, and perhaps other Nokta users too. The Lady mentioned it in the video.

Not sure what you would ask or comment though...

It is more about transparency, they could have also contacted calabash privately with a little research as well. But they chose to put this video out available to the public. They should not be afraid to let people have a discussion on it if they wish.

Not sure where I miscommunicated but I will try again. I wish nokta would put comments on. because just like calabash not having comments, it not only looks bad but it prevents discussion. Nokta should not be playing calabashs game like that.

I took is as initially you disagreed with her comments being off, then defended her decision in it.

Not disagreeing with the comments being off remark. Makes for a 1-sided discussion.

Don't say things you can't/won't defend on YT. They shouldn't even have the option of turning them off. Be like turning them off here, I'm sure the resident spammer would live that option.

It’s almost like what you see during elections. I for one bought a legend, ive owned two other N/M units and a Makro pinpointer. I have used just about every other major manufacturers units from the v3i to ctx. My favorite is the legend. I have an anfibio multi that lives under my bed now that I have the legend. I don’t go out hunting to find nail boards, so if there is a good signal I dig it out and recheck the hole. Sometimes there is more in there. That’s my .02

Back
Top Bottom