• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Richmond Sandston VA

DigginLikeADog

Moved to Richmond from farm country New York /Connecticut area last year with my wife, and haven’t had much of a chance to detect anywhere other than my yard.. Now that things are settling down with our new baby, I’m hoping to hook up with someone or a group and do some treasure hunting around the Richmond Virginia area. Detecting, arrowhead hunting, bottle digging, magnet fishing, I love it all!! One thing I haven’t really done is detect at a beach, so I would really be open to doing some of that! I’ll admit that I’m normally a lone-wolf detectorist and very much an introvert, but I need to do some treasure hunting and talk something other than babies for a little while 😂

Would love to hook up for some detecting sometime soon. Have had hands full with a new baby over the last year so haven't gotten out anywhere other than the 20 acres around my house. Its produced a half cent, one reale, and few three ring bullets- Could use some more relics in my life.

Would love to hook up for some detecting sometime soon. Have had hands full with a new baby over the last year so haven't gotten out anywhere other than the 20 acres around my house. Its produced a half cent, one reale, and few three ring bullets- Could use some more relics in my life.
I'll be glad to come and help you hunt that 20 acres 😆. Whereabouts are you?

Back
Top Bottom