Adventures In Dirt - YouTube Channel

Awesome channel, DK! This is "Treasures and Adventures with Travis". I never even noticed you had a thread on here until just now.

Just a reminder to join Seven and myself over at Relics Radio every Thursday night at 8pm EST for LIVE relic talk and interviews with some special guests from the treasure hunting community ... https://www.spreaker.com/show/relics-radio-show

MK2b9VF.png

Just a reminder to join Seven and myself over at Relics Radio every Thursday night at 8pm EST for LIVE relic talk and interviews with some special guests from the treasure hunting community ... https://www.spreaker.com/show/relics-radio-show

I never was able to catch the show live until recently - I guess that’s one lockdown positive :roll: :lol: But I always catch the archive version while I’m cutting the lawn or driving around on Honey-dos. Anyways, Relics Radio is simply the best metal detecting podcast out there, in my opinion. A wide variety of guests covering all types of detecting are featured, the production quality is excellent...oh, and the hosts do a pretty good too ;) Top shelf podcast! Anyone who hasn’t tuned in before, give it a listen!

I never was able to catch the show live until recently - I guess that’s one lockdown positive :roll: :lol: But I always catch the archive version while I’m cutting the lawn or driving around on Honey-dos. Anyways, Relics Radio is simply the best metal detecting podcast out there, in my opinion. A wide variety of guests covering all types of detecting are featured, the production quality is excellent...oh, and the hosts do a pretty good too ;) Top shelf podcast! Anyone who hasn’t tuned in before, give it a listen!

Thank you... we have been enjoying the podcast and I think our listener number are up ... we appreciate the support. This week, Steve Moore with Garrett as we chat about the new Apex.

Come join me LIVE tonight, Tuesday May 19th at 8pm EST over at Flash In Your Pan ... I hope to see you in the chat room.

Finding those items you always wished you could find ... checking items off the bucket list...

Back
Top Bottom