First hunt with the Deus

hanoverdigger

Elite Member
First hunt of 2020 with the Deus produced these yesterday in a pounded spot. Nothing spectacular but the bullets were at pretty good depths. No vdi's on most, just a good repeatable signal. The valve looking piece was under an old brick. The eye bolt thingy was in a very iron heavy spot. Someone was in there before me scraping the iron to the side and left some holes open. I have an idea who it was. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_20200105_135308687.jpg
    IMG_20200105_135308687.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 492
Nice and congratulations. You are correct on the deep signals. Deepest bullets I’ve dug have been right at 14-15 inches. No numbers at all. Just the very faintest of signals at first that should get better as you remove the dirt.

Nice and congratulations. You are correct on the deep signals. Deepest bullets I’ve dug have been right at 14-15 inches. No numbers at all. Just the very faintest of signals at first that should get better as you remove the dirt.
Thanks. Some of these bullets were hard digging. Between trees and having to chop through the roots. The Lesche Piranah took care of those!

Nice! Wasn’t me I always fill in my holes. Glad the program worked out for yah brotha.
Yeah, I'm sure you didn't do it and thanks for the settings. It worked out pretty good. I have an idea who left the holes open. He hunts with an At Pro. I ran into him, same spot, a few years ago. I pointed him to a Confederate trench and I had went up there myself later in the day...holes everywhere! Covered up what I could. Oh yeah...he did leave a few targets in those uncovered holes. Always recheck those holes!!!

Here's one of the bullets I found while out hunting with the Deus last week. My first one. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_20200113_114304372.jpg
    IMG_20200113_114304372.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 268
Nice finds! Excellent start with the Deus!! I bet that barrel tap blew your ears off???

Back
Top Bottom