what would likely be your next detector?

Same. But, if I just haaaad to buy another it would be a FBS machine just to see what the deal is. A gently used Explorer SE PRO seems like a good value.
Having participated in many group hunts, that particular machine always seems to do very well. My buddy that owns one always wins.

I use the CTX and love it, however my next will be the XP Deus. the reason would be the updates and the size it folds down to would make it much easier to travel on the motorcycle

An anfibio with its settings tweaked.It is fool proof,haven't seen anything close to it for bottle caps. I use to think the T2 was good,it can't hold a candle to an properly set anfibio .

No kidding on the T2 comment? I use a T2 right now. The bottle caps get me every time. It's still a great machine though. What makes the Anfibio better IYO. Are you going based off experience of what you see on video because the post is what would likley be your next detector. I'm confused (sorry!).

I would definitely consider buying the new simultaneous multi frequency detector by Nokta Makro when it is released. Also, I always wanted to try a Whites Spectra V3i..............

Jeff

Has Nokta given any indication when they might launch this MF machine? I thought ML had patents on MF??

My fishing buddy tells me "you should buy another NOX 800", when the one you have quits, you'll have a back up. I am seriously thinking about doing just that. I've only had my NOX 800 for about 6 or 8 outings and I love it. I've already bought the carbon fiber shafts, and the fifteen , and six inch coils. and added a counter balance. Only thing I need now is to buy a back-up NOX 800.
HH everyone

What max depths are you seeing for coins like dimes and pennies with the NOX?

No kidding on the T2 comment? I use a T2 right now. The bottle caps get me every time. It's still a great machine though. What makes the Anfibio better IYO. Are you going based off experience of what you see on video because the post is what would likley be your next detector. I'm confused (sorry!).

With the anfibio, you can set the tone breaks and tone volume for different id sector ranges.Set your tone break so when scanning a bottle cap, the low tone break identifies it as what it is, the blended high tone will clip or null from the low tone sector differences. i set my high tone for 71 id and above, it hits deeper mercs which can read somewhat lower on the id range but its high enough to skew a bottle caps iron wrap because of the predominately lower id ranges it will fall into.Blended ,it will still read high but the clipped signal will tell you it's iron bleeding through in the mix.

I really liked the T2, I found a lot with it, it is straight forward to use,never pass up the faint murmurs with it.If they made a T2 with wireless headphone/pointer paired to the headphone configuration,I would most likely buy another T2 to have to use in tandem with the XP/Nokta /makro machines. I don't watch a lot of anfibio videos.In my opinion, you will not grasp what the machine is telling you until you've dug several buckets of trash.Rotating on targets is a must for the anfibio on iffy targets, nothing like the screaming signal with a deus when iron bleeds through in the high ranges from square nails.I still think the deus is better in iron than anything else.I have a ton of hours on the anfibio as i did the t2.The anfibio will run deeper and can separate better,there is more of a learning process to know what it's telling you within the separation process so the anfibio's separation over the t2 can vary in opinion from personal experience and time using both.I hope this helps.

With the anfibio, you can set the tone breaks and tone volume for different id sector ranges.Set your tone break so when scanning a bottle cap, the low tone break identifies it as what it is, the blended high tone will clip or null from the low tone sector differences. i set my high tone for 71 id and above, it hits deeper mercs which can read somewhat lower on the id range but its high enough to skew a bottle caps iron wrap because of the predominately lower id ranges it will fall into.Blended ,it will still read high but the clipped signal will tell you it's iron bleeding through in the mix.

I really liked the T2, I found a lot with it, it is straight forward to use,never pass up the faint murmurs with it.If they made a T2 with wireless headphone/pointer paired to the headphone configuration,I would most likely buy another T2 to have to use in tandem with the XP/Nokta /makro machines. I don't watch a lot of anfibio videos.In my opinion, you will not grasp what the machine is telling you until you've dug several buckets of trash.Rotating on targets is a must for the anfibio on iffy targets, nothing like the screaming signal with a deus when iron bleeds through in the high ranges from square nails.I still think the deus is better in iron than anything else.I have a ton of hours on the anfibio as i did the t2.The anfibio will run deeper and can separate better,there is more of a learning process to know what it's telling you within the separation process so the anfibio's separation over the t2 can vary in opinion from personal experience and time using both.I hope this helps.

Yes this is great info thanks for spending a little extra time to help me understand!!

Back
Top Bottom