3 star Union Ring

bucknut38

I'm pretty it is anyways.This was found at a home site hundreds of miles from any battles.I also dug several coat buttons and store tokens.What do you guys think?
0150392c60749adb1bcf2ebe18cf35a9.jpg
53e4b31ecf4ac6f727269894c0a432d4.jpg
186740c46910e8c491d3e24915303f88.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Very cool, very old, very handmade, silver and gold ring...

You win!

Huge Congratulations! (Forest Gump: That's all I have to say about that)

<°)))>{

Certainly a great and unusual ring !! If it could talk, I'll bet had a fascinating story to tell. Love those unique finds.:yes: A lot of work went into making it. Congratulations !!!

I think it's among the best finds I've seen posted on this site. The folk art/ possible civil war era relic value far exceeds the melt value. Congratulations!

Last edited:
Well, now my new favorite item that someone has found on this forum. That is amazing. Would love to know the history. I'll bet if it could talk, it would have some crazy stories to tell. And I'll bet to person who wore it was heartbroken when they lost it. Bet they wish they had a metal detector.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes real cool ring. Does it have any markings on the inside of the band?

Too bad it is broken. Wonder if it would be worth getting it fixed?

It doesn't have any markings.I wish it did.Im not sure if I should fix it or not?

It doesn't have any markings.I wish it did.Im not sure if I should fix it or not?

I'm not sure I would try and fix it. I think there is a very good chance it's from the civil war and, if so, repairs may reduce it's value. I would give it a place of honor in my collection and leave it just like it is.

Back
Top Bottom