• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Ordering Pizza Isn't Easy

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Pizza Humor

Attachments

• Scan_20210114 (2).jpg
    Scan_20210114 (2).jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 362
One of my favorite store bought pizzas is the Chef Boy-R-Dee pepperoni pizza kit (with added mozzarella, of course). For a quick snack, I like the Totino's pizzas (again, toss on some extra mozzarella).

For delivery pizzas, I can't say I hate any of them, but recently, Topper's has been my favorite, with their pepperoni & jalapeno (and cream cheese sauce).

And I don't want stinkbugs on MY pizza either. :)

-- Tom

I recently bought a pizza stone for my pellet grill, I'll never have to order again 😅

I am cheap. I stop at wally world or Aldi and pick up a ready made pizza. Bring it home and put it in the oven for the recommended amount of time. May not be the best pizza in the world but its cheap and edible.

Costco sells a frozen veggie pizza with a cauliflower crust.

Sounded awful but my wife wanted to try it.

I put some meat on my side and it was surprisingly good.

I gave it an extra minute or 2 for a crispy crust.

The crust was very good, could not tell it apart from a traditional flour crust.

Costco sells a frozen veggie pizza with a cauliflower crust.

Sounded awful but my wife wanted to try it.

I put some meat on my side and it was surprisingly good.

I gave it an extra minute or 2 for a crispy crust.

The crust was very good, could not tell it apart from a traditional flour crust.
OOOOOO Costco does sell a very good take and bake pizza for sure. And adding a little to it don't hurt any either:p:lol:

My little brother ate a dead stinkbug when he was about 3 or so. He's now a math prof. at 2 colleges. Maybe I shoulda followed suit.:lol:

We get Freschetta rising crust frozen pizza. When we want a quick pizza snack this one is way better than other brands of frozen pizza. We are always careful though to make sure we buy the one with pepperoni, not the one with stinkbugs.....:lol:

I make my own pizza from scratch. I make my own crust (unbleached flour), have a heavy steel pizza "stone" in the oven and a big aluminum pizzeria peel. The commercial spaghetti sauces are real good, although there are doubtless some great home made sauces out there to (My son-in-laws are fine! He's getting expert - no, that's not his work, he's just talented, loves it and bought a domed home pizza oven! Sourdough crusts, yummm!).

I make my own pizza from scratch. I make my own crust (unbleached flour), have a heavy steel pizza "stone" in the oven and a big aluminum pizzeria peel. The commercial spaghetti sauces are real good, although there are doubtless some great home made sauces out there to (My son-in-laws are fine! He's getting expert - no, that's not his work, he's just talented, loves it and bought a domed home pizza oven! Sourdough crusts, yummm!).

I recently bought a pizza steel. Much better than a ceramic stone. It seemed like a 30 dollar bill everytime I would order in, so after watching a few Youtube videos I decided to try making my own. I have been learning to make my own doe but honestly the one you get from Aldi's for 95 cents makes a great pizza without a lot of work and a Pep, Mushroom 14" costs around 3 to 4 bucks to make. There is a little learning curve but so far my pizza is as good as any take out. Next up Calzones My big 3, EAT-good food- DRINK- good bourbon & beer- METAL DETECT- anything older than me.

Attachments

• 2021-01-17 18.31.10.jpg
    2021-01-17 18.31.10.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 20210120_113126.jpg
    20210120_113126.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
I recently bought a pizza steel. Much better than a ceramic stone. It seemed like a 30 dollar bill everytime I would order in, so after watching a few Youtube videos I decided to try making my own. I have been learning to make my own doe but honestly the one you get from Aldi's for 95 cents makes a great pizza without a lot of work and a Pep, Mushroom 14" costs around 3 to 4 bucks to make. There is a little learning curve but so far my pizza is as good as any take out. Next up Calzones My big 3, EAT-good food- DRINK- good bourbon & beer- METAL DETECT- anything older than me.

Looks great! I wish I could smell it over the internet! Break out a nice Nero Nero d'Avola red!

Back
Top Bottom