Football Teams

Displaced Patriots fan, and I agree with Cellrdwellr, the Cam experiment was difficult to watch! I remember the very lean years 1-15 the season before Bledsoe, all the names we were called, Paytoilets, Patsies, etc. I will always be a Pats fan!

I've been a NY Giants fan ever since the early 1950's but I've lost interest in football because of the political stuff and also because of the way the game is played. Now I watch clips of old games on YouTube, the way the game USED to be played. Recently watched the 1958 NFL Championship game between the Giants and Colts.

Once again the NFC least . If Washington wins against the Eagles they take the NFC least. But , there is more to the equation. If Washington loses and Dallas wins , Dallas takes the division. If Washington loses to the Eagles and Dallas loses to the Giants , the Giants take the division. What an equation? Huh ? Anyway , I’m a die hard Cowboys fan that grew up in the 70’s .

Metal Maniac, nice to have a fellow Dallas fan in here...I am of the era of Dandy Don Meredith and his signature song...Turn out the lights, the party's over! :laughing::laughing: I used to love the way he irritated the heck out of Howard Cosell on Monday Night Football! :laughing::laughing:

Don had more football knowledge in his little pinky finger than Howard could ever have learned...and he did it half drunk most of the time! :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom