• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Mandalorian

hoser

Forum Supporter
Anyone else been watching the Mandalorian on Disney. My son and grandson turned me on to the show and now I'm totally hooked. You pretty much have to be a Star Wars freak like me though. Today was season two finale till next year.:(:(

Anyone else been watching the Mandalorian on Disney. My son and grandson turned me on to the show and now I'm totally hooked. You pretty much have to be a Star Wars freak like me though. Today was season two finale till next year.:(:(

The Royal Family has enjoyed the weekly installments this year and the last episode was a topper tonight! :yes::yes:

Just read and story that there will be a new series about Boba Fett, that will come out Dec. 2021. Bad part is this will delay the Mandalorian production and it won't return till Dec. 2022. This is gonna make a lot of people angry for sure. Me included. :mad:

I've been watching it as well, love it. Also found Cobra Kai to be really good, well sort of like watching a train wreck that you can't pull yourself away from. It's the follow up to the Karate Kid like 30 years later but more follows Johnny instead of Daniel but both are in it. I really thought I would hate the show but it was actually hilarious.

I've been watching it as well, love it. Also found Cobra Kai to be really good, well sort of like watching a train wreck that you can't pull yourself away from. It's the follow up to the Karate Kid like 30 years later but more follows Johnny instead of Daniel but both are in it. I really thought I would hate the show but it was actually hilarious.
I will have to check that one out. Thanks.

I've watched all of the episodes so far. The wife and I enjoy it very much. The first thing I said when we started watching it was, "It's a western, set in outer space". He's a gunslinger. A tough guy with a heart.

Back
Top Bottom