Trimmed out the Castle double doors...

Yep, I figured KT might get some flack over being a Cowboys fan!:laughing::laughing: But real fans stick through thick and thin! Pretty darned thin right now! :laughing::laughing: :p:p
Well done your highness. Hey good things take time right. As far as the vacuum part, the sticker should have been for the Lions. That vacuum would suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

KT is still awaiting the arrival of the Dallas Way sign. Was supposed to have arrived yesterday, but with what He has heard concerning the jam up of packages at both the USPO and UPS, KT figures it will be next week! :roll::roll::p:p

To while away the time while waiting, KT has been making and eating some Classic Royal Chex Mix this afternoon! :lol::lol:

KT is still awaiting the arrival of the Dallas Way sign. Was supposed to have arrived yesterday, but with what He has heard concerning the jam up of packages at both the USPO and UPS, KT figures it will be next week! :roll::roll::p:p

To while away the time while waiting, KT has been making and eating some Classic Royal Chex Mix this afternoon! :lol::lol:

WHAT ???? ....no new CAMO projects in the works ? :shock:

......you seemed to be on a good roll with neat new CAMO projects every so often.

Anyhow, here is a new "king" animation I found and edited that I thought you'd get a kick out of,
maybe you can project it on a screen in your front yard to wave at any people walking by :laughing:
KT waving.gif

WHAT ???? ....no new CAMO projects in the works ? :shock:

......you seemed to be on a good roll with neat new CAMO projects every so often.

Anyhow, here is a new "king" animation I found and edited that I thought you'd get a kick out of,
maybe you can project it on a screen in your front yard to wave at any people walking by :laughing:
View attachment 477202

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Actually, GKL, there is a camo project in line, but it has to wait for the right weather because spray paint is both finicky about temperature and humidity and it's very stinky to the Queen's Royal Nose, so KT is patiently waiting for warm dry weather to start it. It is the Martin Model 60 hanging in the camoed gun rack on KT's Man Cave Wall. The stock needs some sanding and filling due to numerous dents dings and scratches before base coat application and the barrel and receiver have light patches of rust that need cleaning up before being sprayed with rust killing gray primer before application of a camo base coat. This gun will likely be painted in two pieces and then reassembled.

And thanks for the new animation!

Actually, GKL, there is a camo project in line, but it has to wait for the right weather because spray paint is both finicky about temperature and humidity and it's very stinky to the Queen's Royal Nose, so KT is patiently waiting for warm dry weather to start it. It is the Martin Model 60 hanging in the camoed gun rack on KT's Man Cave Wall. The stock needs some sanding and filling due to numerous dents dings and scratches before base coat application and the barrel and receiver have light patches of rust that need cleaning up before being sprayed with rust killing gray primer before application of a camo base coat. This gun will likely be painted in two pieces and then reassembled.

And thanks for the new animation!

Looking forward to seeing the new CAMO project KT ! ......and Merry Christmas !!!!

.......with all the things you were painting CAMO we could easily get the impression that everything you touch turns into CAMO :laughing:

I found an old cartoon clip online about the fairy tale of King Midas where everything he touched turned to gold and got the idea of editing it into "King Camo" where everything KT touches turns into CAMO :laughing: Hope you get a good laugh out of it KT ! :laughing:
ydSnqEq.gif

Last edited:
GKL, you have royally outdone yourself on this one! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

....glad you got a good laugh out of it KT, I enjoy making funny edits kinda like a side hobby, sort of like how some people like doing crossword puzzles, and with the funny edits others get to enjoy a good laugh too :laughing: if it's okay with you I can post it on the "funny edits" thread as an approved "guest appearance" by KT :laughing:

....glad you got a good laugh out of it KT, I enjoy making funny edits kinda like a side hobby, sort of like how some people like doing crossword puzzles, and with the funny edits others get to enjoy a good laugh too :laughing: if it's okay with you I can post it on the "funny edits" thread as an approved "guest appearance" by KT :laughing:

That's fine! Post wherever you like as it is good to have a laugh with His Majesty ! :D:D

KT watches lots of videos on YouTube and has especially liked those having to do with folks having their cars towed by GTOger! People who park where it is well posted that parking is prohibited and vehicles will be towed are particularly amusing. Check them out sometime! :laughing::laughing:

That's fine! Post wherever you like as it is good to have a laugh with His Majesty ! :D:D

KT watches lots of videos on YouTube and has especially liked those having to do with folks having their cars towed by GTOger! People who park where it is well posted that parking is prohibited and vehicles will be towed are particularly amusing. Check them out sometime! :laughing::laughing:

Thanks KT, people will very likely enjoy a good laugh from it, thanks for being a good sport about it !!!!!

Here is a link to where I posted it on the funny edits thread -

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3277749#post3277749

(and thanks for the funny youtube videos tip :lol: I'll see about checking it out, amazing that some people are so lazy they will risk parking in a prohibited spot, my wife and I usually make a point to park farther away in a store parking lot so as to get some extra exercise, not to mention the added benefit of finding a spot to park your car by itself so as to avoid getting dinged by someone parked next to you who opens their car door too far)

Funny cars getting towed videos

King better watch it Gary might make a post with the King getting his royal coach towed while he is out detecting :laughing: May be you will have to make royal parking only signs . :laughing:

Patiently waiting

For the Christmas crush of packages in the USPO system to clear out, so His Majesty can receive items He ordered a week before Christmas. One item is the Dallas Way sign He ordered for The Royal Man Cave. Last tracking post on it was Dec. 19th and had strange tracking data...like packages left distribution terminal and arriving at a nearby terminal, and then leaving that terminal and returning to original terminal...TWICE! WTH! :shock::shock::no::no::mad::roll:

When KT contacted the seller about updates, they stated that their tracer was showing very strange results, and that they personally have over 30 packages sent out that were in limbo!

Yet in this same time period, KT had two items ordered from Amazon and guess what, free shipping and items arrived together on Dec. 26th. Royal Congrats to UPS for excellent service, despite the company being overloaded.

Last edited:

King better watch it Gary might make a post with the King getting his royal coach towed while he is out detecting :laughing: May be you will have to make royal parking only signs . :laughing:

Well, you likely are not too surprised to see this funny edit :laughing:

Looks like KT is looking for a place to park where he won't get towed,
after seeing so many videos of people getting towed, he knows better ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
U1ICR9r.gif
KT driving a car.gif

(and if it's okay with you I can post it on the "funny edits" thread as another approved "guest appearance" by KT :lol:)

Last edited:
Well, you likely are not too surprised to see this funny edit :laughing:

Looks like KT is looking for a place to park where he won't get towed,
after seeing so many videos of people getting towed, he knows better ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
U1ICR9r.gif
View attachment 477941

(and if it's okay with you I can post it on the "funny edits" thread as another approved "guest appearance" by KT :lol:)

Royally fine with KT, GKL!

For the Christmas crush of packages in the USPO system to clear out, so His Majesty can receive items He ordered a week before Christmas. One item is the Dallas Way sign He ordered for The Royal Man Cave. Last tracking post on it was Dec. 19th and had strange tracking data...like packages left distribution terminal and arriving at a nearby terminal, and then leaving that terminal and returning to original terminal...TWICE! WTH! :shock::shock::no::no::mad::roll:

When KT contacted the seller about updates, they stated that their tracer was showing very strange results, and that they personally have over 30 packages sent out that were in limbo!

Yet in this same time period, KT had two items ordered from Amazon and guess what, free shipping and items arrived together on Dec. 26th. Royal Congrats to UPS for excellent service, despite the company being overloaded.

Today KT check on the roadsign tracking and yesterday It arrived at His Majesty's local PO, but then was shipped to the Hot Springs PO, and is now on its way back to the correct PO. Hopefully to be delivered by Monday! Oh Brother! :impatient::sissyfight::sissyfight::pullhair::pullhair::iwish:

Mail service last couple of months

Today KT check on the roadsign tracking and yesterday It arrived at His Majesty's local PO, but then was shipped to the Hot Springs PO, and is now on its way back to the correct PO. Hopefully to be delivered by Monday! Oh Brother! :impatient::sissyfight::sissyfight::pullhair::pullhair::iwish:

Mail service has been bad every where the last 2 month , just got my house payment bill for our place in Florida . Looks like they mailed it December 18th and just got delivered January 2nd. Of course the bill was due to be paid on January 1 ST.

Mail service has been bad every where the last 2 month , just got my house payment bill for our place in Florida . Looks like they mailed it December 18th and just got delivered January 2nd. Of course the bill was due to be paid on January 1 ST.

Whew, KT is so glad He never had a bank loan on the Castle! When working for years, the Queen's check went to pay normal expenses and KT's checks went to build the Castle, materials and a few subcontractors.

On a sad note today, due to Dallas's coach failure to challenge, they lost the game...like the country song says, Goin' through big D and I don't mean Dallas....KT means Disappointment! Nuttin' like yer coach shooting the team in the foot! :shock::shock::frustrated::tissue::crying:

Back
Top Bottom