Show us your Club Patch, Past & Present

Goldminer

Ran across this in my old stuff, brought back some great memories. I designed this patch back in 1980, our club approved it and this was our patch. Club lasted quite a few years, had some great times with great people. Salinas, California.

Attachments

• MD Club.jpg
    MD Club.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,670
Hey Goldminer, do you know a guy that goes by the monicker of "Tom in Salinas"? Great hunter! Quite knowledgeable of the California missions and adobes.

Thats got to be Tommy Tanner. I remember him as a youngster. He was always with us and had a million questions. He is now I'm sure one of the best detector users in Salinas. Tommy has found quite a few awesome coins from old Adobe sites along El Camino Real.

Hey Goldminer, do you know a guy that goes by the monicker of "Tom in Salinas"? Great hunter! Quite knowledgeable of the California missions and adobes.

I really like your signature.
"Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned"
Ive been in Safety for, ok lets say a long time.:yes::yes:

=Rudy;978095]Hey Goldminer, do you know a guy that goes by the monicker of "Tom in Salinas"? Great hunter! Quite knowledgeable of the California missions and adobes.[/QUOTE]

Thats got to be Tommy Tanner. I remember him as a youngster. He was always with us and had a million questions. He is now I'm sure one of the best detector users in Salinas. Tommy has found quite a few awesome coins from old Adobe sites along El Camino Real.

Yep, Tom Tanner. I'd put him up in my list of the top 5 detectorists in the state, heck, probably in the whole country.

I have never seen so many seated coins and reales all in one place (his garage). :shock:

I really like your signature.
"Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned"
Ive been in Safety for, ok lets say a long time.:yes::yes:

I change my signature every so often when I think about it. If you like it, feel free to use it.

Yup, thats Tommy. Next time you hear from him tell him Jose said hi. Tommy has found some AWESOME stuff.

Yep, Tom Tanner. I'd put him up in my list of the top 5 detectorists in the state, heck, probably in the whole country.

I have never seen so many seated coins and reales all in one place (his garage). :shock:

I change my signature every so often when I think about it. If you like it, feel free to use it.

MTHA Patch

Here’s ours, from the Massachusetts Treasure Hunting Association (MTHA). The photo is our ball cap version. We had a slightly larger one that could be affixed to a sweat shirt or stapled to your bicep 😂. One of our former members actually got the design tattooed on his upper arm ! We haven’t had any for a while because we are re-designing our club logo.

Jim
MTHA Librarian

Attachments

• 3909DDDF-20FF-4B45-ABC1-9431CCF05323.jpg
    3909DDDF-20FF-4B45-ABC1-9431CCF05323.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 899
Hey jimther

that's a nice club patches :wow2::wow2::wow2:
unfortunately no longer to arrive, old patches are terribly difficult to get, I do notice.

I now have 47 pieces in my collection and a colleague collector also has 4 or 5 for me that I will get soon and have also promised me a piece or 4 patches so it goes pretty well

Thank you for your contribution

Back
Top Bottom