Amazing Siver Find!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys,

I just went out to do some hunting today. I went to a middle school but the fields were being used with girls softball going on. I went to another school close to home to check it out. I got a solid 94 on my Pro. It turns out I found a sweet dollar!! My day was not over though, I headed over to the park next to the school to try my luck and got a SOLID 99. Never had a reading so high before. Thinking it was junk like always, I dug it up and to my surprise, it was a coin! After looking at it I soon realized it was a silver coin!!! 99.9 fine silver!!!!! What the heck! I could not believe it.. Never would I expect to find this type of coin. It comes in at 31g!! I nick it though.. that's OK.. still what a super find!

HH!!

atpro dude

Attachments

• 20180526_155157.jpg
    20180526_155157.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 350
  • 20180526_161142.jpg
    20180526_161142.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 327
  • 20180526_155320.jpg
    20180526_155320.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
That’s quite Day! Nicevwirk. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps leftovers from a seeded club hunt or lost by a ref? In any case, super cool finds and a big congrats! That Ike looks like a 40% silver one too. Is it?

Help! I am trying to find the fine silver coin I found on the internet but can seem to locate it. Maybe someone out there can find it??

Atpro dude

No way!!! That would be awesome to dig up! Congrats!!

Also good on you digging that 99 I would have probably passed it up thinking it was junk.

Now THATS one sweet coin! I aint never seen anything like that before! Bravo!

I know Right! My theory is that a kid took it to school to show. Its maybe from their parents mint collection They were waiting to be picked up after school and it fell out of their bag.
Its a amazing find. My atpro hit hard on it. 99!! I thought it was a token at first. It was 3 inches down.

Atpro dude

Who knows? Its a plausible theory, but who really knows on such an unusual and beautiful hunk of Troy silver?...We do know, you focus and knock down mega volume of numbers on the coins...so your ear is attuned to objects that are not scrap...I think you deserved and earned this awesome find! I dont think it was just luck here......anybody else not as skilled and experienced as you woulda passed on it as overload garbage....yeah, Hats off to you Sir!.:wow2:

Back
Top Bottom